washer nozzles - can’t adjust them

BRABUS

VIP Member
T6 Pro
hello this may sound like a stupid question but are the washer nozzles on the T6.1 fixed in position and you are not supposed to move them?

The washer on the passenger side doesn’t seem to put enough water out to the left and up high enough so that when the wipers wipe it always leaves a smear because the window isn’t wet enough. This vehicle was new on 4th April 2022 and the jets are not blocked as all 6 put the same amount of water out. I just thought it needed adjusting position, when it didn’t move I thought it can’t be stuck as it’s not exactly old. I have a proper tool for adjusting the jets and it works well on other cars just no movement at all on the van.

Any help would be appreciated.

hello this may sound like a stupid question but are the washer nozzles on the T6.1 fixed in position and you are not supposed to move them?

The washer on the passenger side doesn’t seem to put enough water out to the left and up high enough so that when the wipers wipe it always leaves a smear because the window isn’t wet enough. This vehicle was new on 4th April 2022 and the jets are not blocked as all 6 put the same amount of water out. I just thought it needed adjusting position, when it didn’t move I thought it can’t be stuck as it’s not exactly old. I have a proper tool for adjusting the jets and it works well on other cars just no movement at all on the van.

Have you a photo of the nozzle?

They do tend to seize up, you sometimes have to be a bit forceful with them.

Mine is the same

Back