Internal LED Touch Lights - Warm White

dennismo

150 Kombi Edition - LV Sportline
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Looking to source 8 x LED Touch lights in warm white. However, I'm struggling to find some that default to ON. I.e. I want to be able to wire them so that they come on when doors open / can be turned on with a switch, but then can be touched individually to turn off.

I'm pretty confident they must exist, as I have 6 cool white ones (as supplied by Leightons) that default to ON, and want to replace these whilst having a pop-top fitted with something a bit warmer... but I'm finding that they either don't say what the default is (ON / OFF) or they say they default to OFF and need to be touched to turn on...

Really hoping that someone on here has sourced / fitted some that do what I need...

Cheers!

Is there anyone out there who knows where to source some warm white touch lights that default to on? I was sure there must be someone on here who has them... even if someone has some in a conversion I’d love to know and would happily ring a converter to try and find a source... hoping someone can help...

Hi Dennis, I'm wanting to do the same as you which led me to this thread, did you manage to find a set that are on by default? We had a rental van a couple of years back, and I'm sure it was set up like this.

Cheers

Chris

Anyone enquired with leighton vans and find out what make they use or see if they will sell some ??

Could it be these ?

Thanks both.

I think Dennis and myself are after a set that come on when powered up and then you touch to turn off, rather than being off by default and then you need to touch them to turn on.

After a look around I think these may do the trick, similar to yours ched but with 'memory'

Hi @Christus13 - sorry for the slow reply, I’ve been away! In the end, I went with cool white ones as I couldn’t find warm white that were on by default. I actually got Leighton Vans to supply the extra couple that I needed (and then reused the ones that they had initially fitted). All works well…and I actually don’t mind the cool white in the end. Hope that helps and that LV can be helpful…

Back