How much you paying for your Adblue

Watch the pennies and the pounds look after themselves.

It is kind of funny that we care about a few quid for 4500 miles approx useage yet we all no doubt spend the savings on lots of really "useful" stuff. I am guilty of it as well. I probably used up any saving with my heavy right foot when travelling to Paris yesterday.
See also driving 15 minutes to a fuel station with 2p less a litre (guilty as charged - human psychology is weird)

Filled up with Adblue at an Intermarche in Gauchy France.last week £3.38 for 7 litres. Just for reference some Adblue pumps in France are covered so you have to lift it up to access the nozzle. At first I thought they were out of order.

No forecourt supply that I have found near me
eBay continues to be my supplier of choice.
Bought some in the last couple of weeks.
2x 10 litres for £21.24 delivered.
Free next day delivery.
Usually arrives as promised. This time it was delayed slightly because of the Bank Holiday.

Interesting was looking to see if you could reuse adblue containers and go and refill them at a pump where say it was quite cheap. It seems that the pump nozzles only activate when a magnetic in the adblue tank engages? Anyone know anything more about this at all?

Just paid £16.99 for 10 litres at Aldi

I need to find it cheaper at a pump! I haven't noticed it near me.

IMG_0913.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting was looking to see if you could reuse adblue containers and go and refill them at a pump where say it was quite cheap. It seems that the pump nozzles only activate when a magnetic in the adblue tank engages? Anyone know anything more about this at all?
I thought the AdBlue filler on transporters was made from a type of plastic?

So that means you shouldn't be able to put AdBlue in the diesel but should be able to refill empty containers?
No I think it means at sites where you can get adblue from a pump some of them will be fitted with these safety devices, your diesel filler and your old adblue container will not have the required actuator magnet in.

You could probably find out how to use a high strength magnet but at that point I would wonder whether it's worth it. You're saving about £6 over 10k ish?

so, simply use your p*ss pot in the van used for emergencies and top up with twice the volume with water?
A friend of mine told me that the handbook for her Mercedes said you should not be tempted to fill the adblue with your own urine
Never had the energy to read the handbook for my van…

Found a pump by me it's on the baglan bypass in-between neath and port talbot just after the McDonald's wasn't bad 99.9p per litre. Just thought I'd let people know if they are near.

I use the BP near me when we go shopping on a Sunday. 79p a litre last time I topped up. Walsgrave near Coventry. Just off J2 M6

No forecourt supply that I have found near me
eBay continues to be my supplier of choice.
Bought some in the last couple of weeks.
2x 10 litres for £21.24 delivered.
Free next day delivery.
Usually arrives as promised. This time it was delayed slightly because of the Bank Holiday.
Still buying on eBay.
£19.99 for 2x 10 litres this time.
YES, it has actually gone down in price since I last bought it.

Back