Hi-Lo roof rain ‘caps’ missing - Help!

kingkambo

VIP Member
Hi all! Hoping someone with a hi-lo roof can help… only our 2nd camping outing in the van have popped the roof and where it bolts down at the front- there are no caps to screw bolts back in to stop rain coming in have put duct tape for now but what is supposed to be here? Previous owners has given us some random bits but nothing which resembles caps to plug these holes! Any help appreciated

IMG_4526.jpeg

IMG_4525.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Suspect it will some sort of rubber bung that plugs the hole. Mine is the early version so different set up.

Thanks mate- will contact them. I did actually send a message when I first bought the van asking if they offer an overhaul/maintenance service for the roof but I didn’t get a response back. Will try again!

Yeah it does look like Visiontech need to up their game when it comes to communicating.

Possibly getting lots of flack from angry HiLo owners looking for warranty work.

Yeah it does look like Visiontech need to up their game when it comes to communicating.

Possibly getting lots of flack from angry HiLo owners looking for warranty work.
Unfortunately, it's not just the Hilo side of things that they need to up their communications game on. They promised of me lots of pics of the progress of my conversion, but despite much prompting I only got a handful of pics, none of which included the major items (roof, windows, electrics, lining, plumbing). Very disappointing.

I get the impression that the take-over of Hilo and the expansion of that side of the business has become all-consuming, at least for their senior management.

That’s good to know, I had Visiontech down on the the list of companies that I wanted to convert my new Transporter, I’ll scrub them off the list I think.

Reactions: Bav
..I did actually send a message when I first bought the van asking if they offer an overhaul/maintenance service for the roof but I didn’t get a response back..

Unfortunately, it's not just the Hilo side of things that they need to up their communications game on. They promised of me lots of pics of the progress of my conversion, but despite much prompting I only got a handful of pics, none of which included the major items (roof, windows, electrics, lining, plumbing). Very disappointing.

I get the impression that the take-over of Hilo and the expansion of that side of the business has become all-consuming, at least for their senior management.

Review a business -

Review a business -
I want them to address my snagging list before providing a full review. There's more items on that list than I would like and more than I would have expected for a conversion costing north of £40k, but I think it's only fair to allow them the space to rectify things.

Back