Here’s my Camper. What's it worth?

Jeaniewigs

Jeaniewigs
VIP Member
I still don’t like it,never managed to get someone to fit the step either so still struggle with a lift in and out step on the rare occasions I have to go in it.
What’s the likelihood we can sell this without getting too hammered on the original cost.we bought it end of may 2023 for £26500..
Put a few thousand into it for new swivel custom made captains seats up front and a gas rocknroll bed mot compliant. It’s is lovely but just sitting on the driveway irritating me, I did get my car I wanted but now he’s using my car as well as the van so rather than a constant war I think best thing is to get rid and replace with another car for him.
Anyway enough of the life saga opinions on my van please.

B837E79D-2386-4A63-ADF3-5541B041DFB6.jpeg

3DA4C827-FD49-4CC9-8920-E0D58752E077.jpeg

B6772266-B70C-4EFA-AC25-5474132913D8.jpeg

BB2909B3-B410-40F6-A276-3A0EF40769A6.jpeg

F4DD48DC-1969-45E5-A044-BC0CC183F95D.jpeg

EEB39863-3653-4A87-83C9-B43FA558BF4E.jpeg

Thank you,open to offers I’ve stated what it cost as a guide. Would you sell or if you have did you regret it?

Thank you,open to offers I’ve stated what it cost as a guide. Would you sell or if you have did you regret it?
I sold, yes, but it was the right thing to do at that point in time. But I could be looking for another.
Have you posted a thread about the van previously that I can take a look at ?

I sold, yes, but it was the right thing to do at that point in time. But I could be looking for another.
Have you posted a thread about the van previously that I can take a look at ?
I didn’t advertise it I just said I didn’t like it and regretted buying it ,really sorr6 but totally new here so a bit dim with the posting stuff etc. can you maybe click on jeaniewigs and read previous posts or how else could I make it available for you to read.

It’s under Not liking t6 under new member forum area

Thanks so much roadtripper

So, reading between the threads and photos, it's a T6 Trendline, barn doors which started life as a PV. Has aircon (?) And captain seats. You have a bed in it, but no kitchen/full camper set-up ?
Any leisure battery set-up? Swivel seats? 100k miles on a 2017?
Sorry if I've missed anything.
Tbf, I'm honestly looking at a non converted van so would be happy for the bed to be taken out for reselling. I certainly wouldn't be anywhere near what you paid for it from a dealer, but that's normal.
Edit......just read through your first post thread, so most of the above answered thanks.
It's a funny one as you have done the camper stuff (poptop, Windows,seats) before the electrics as far as I can see which may put some buyers off. Any offer I'd make would be based on top end panel van price as I don't really need the poptop, windows and seats upgrade. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Hi yes it has aircon,no kitchen or full camper set up I’m not willing to spend anymore on it,kitchen can be done by any prospective buyer. No leisure battery set set-up,(I don’t even know what that is lol,) swivel captain seats at front cab.
I won’t be removing anything like seats or beds it’ll be sold as is or not at all.
That’s ok we are only chatting and of course I appreciate the dealers made their wack on it and would drop it fr reasale if the price offered was reasonable but I won’t give it away.
Why question the 100k miles on a 2017 is that high? I thought that was ok at less than 20k a year when we bought it.
Anyway best of luck I hope you find what your after. Thank you for your comments much appreciated.

105k miles on a 2017 is reasonable, not excessive no. Personally, I wouldn't want to invest the extra 5-10k to get it to full camper mode, if I was minded to do that, on a vehicle with that mileage. But that's just me, others would no doubt be happy to.
Base PV's seem to be advertised for around 11000-1400 with similar mileage. I should expect you could achieve around 20k , my honest opinion.
GLWS

105k miles on a 2017 is reasonable, not excessive no. Personally, I wouldn't want to invest the extra 5-10k to get it to full camper mode, if I was minded to do that, on a vehicle with that mileage. But that's just me, others would no doubt be happy to.
Base PV's seem to be advertised for around 11000-1400 with similar mileage. I should expect you could achieve around 20k , my honest opinion.
GLWS
Many thanks again.

With the Skyline pop top and trimmed seats and rock and roll bed I’d just put it back on Aututrader for what you paid for it. But I’d stop telling people what it cost you. Anyone who knows the original price you paid will want to pay way less. It’s human nature.

Really ? Thank you for the advice it’s very helpful
I’m not saying it will sell, but it’s a decent non-white colour for ann ex PV and has decent quality additions. For the price of the ad it’s worth a try. Prices being asked vary wildly so it’s a bit of a pot luck thing at the moment I’d say.

I’m not saying it will sell, but it’s a decent non-white colour for ann ex PV and has decent quality additions. For the price of the ad it’s worth a try. Prices being asked vary wildly so it’s a bit of a pot luck thing at the moment I’d say.
That’s very kind of you to take the time to advise thank you.I’m trying to delete the price lol no luck yet

Am I right in thinking you bought it as a basic panel van then added windows and new seats? Did you add pop top or was it like this already? Noticed it’s dsg ( automatic) that will help resale a little

Am I right in thinking you bought it as a basic panel van then added windows and new seats? Did you add pop top or was it like this already? Noticed it’s dsg ( automatic) that will help resale a little
No it was sold to us as a stage 2 conversion I think it was ?. It had new windows and window curtains done it was lined insulated and floored,it had a new pop top roof with bed area ,I’ve never actually opened that up but the dealer did when we viewed it. The only change we made was take the old seats out and change to captains swivel seats with arm rests and an MOT compliant rock and roll gas assisted bed at the back.that cost is a few thousand and I bought a mattress topper but all never used,.we were planning to put a kitchen in if we’d decided to keep it and I have the bought the steps to be fitted at sides as I struggle with the height getting in/out but not been fitted yet..I still get nauseous when I sit in the front I just don’t like it so that’s the main reason for moving it on it’s not financial etc it’s purely health and it’s just not for me,prob an impulsive buy..thank you for advice and yes it’s automatic I forgot to mention.

Back