Sold 2023 T30 6.1 Kombi 204PS DSG | Pure Grey | delivery miles only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 4.8% from HSBC last week - about half what most car finance seems to be at the moment.
Thanks for confirming alex, so the only advantage going to a dealer would be the first owner on the V5, but unless you have an order in now or buy from dwindling stocks its going to be pre owned.
Mines as close to new as its going to get with 232 miles on it, full warranty and half a tank of fuel which was more than was in it when i picked it up ;) .

Tesco do a 25K loan at 2.9%.
If that helps someone realise a dream of owning a new van, and getting me out of a bind thanks Texxaco for the info.
At that rate why would anyone go with VW finance, answer if they need more than 25k .

If that helps someone realise a dream of owning a new van, and getting me out of a bind thanks Texxaco for the info.
At that rate why would anyone go with VW finance, answer if they need more than 25k .
Yeah true. It’s annoying that’s the max but it might be all that someone needs to own their dream van.

Hi, it's with great regret that, after waiting for two years, we need to let our new Kombi go to a new owner. We picked it up on Friday 31st March 2023, and drove it the 222 miles home at no more than 65mph (I'm old school, still believe in breaking new vehicles in gently). It's taken until now for us to finally make the decision to let it go. I have a very genuine reason for the sale, believe me I have agonised over this.

Our previous vans have included highline panel vans, a T5.1 Cali, and two T6 Cali Oceans so know what we wanted on this new van. We did not want a full blown camper again, so specified this one for a future day van conversion, hence the extra factory fitted battery, heated single swivel front seats, removable towbar, thus allowing for a bike rack to be fitted in conjuntion with a Sportline spoiler.

We also opted for the power latching tailgate and side door for quiet closing on campsites (nobody likes the swishbang door noise late at night) along with a
larger fuel tank for romping across Europe, the touchscreen navigation and media player will help as well with touring. Even though we wanted a day van this time around, it's perfect for a full conversion.
Having driven both T5.1s and T6s - which we loved - I was not prepared for how good the 6.1 is, not only the refined steering and car like mannerism, but the technology on this one, especially the side assist and navigation (I hit traffic, not literally, on the way home and the nav just rerouted me effortlessly, without me even asking) also the new rear view camera is great.

Specification, as ordered from the factory

Kombi Highline - so standard Highline equipment
T30
SWB
Pure Grey with upholstery in brick cloth titanium black
204 bhp
DSG
Tailgate
17" chassis c/w larger brakes
LED head and daytime running lights front and rear
Removable lockable tow bar c/w trailer stabilisation
Front and rear mud flaps
Washer fluid level indicator and heated washer nozzles
Discover media navigation system with larger 8" touch screen
2 plus 1 split rear seat easy entry
Second battery 68AH AGM with cut off relay and battery monitoring
Single swivel front seats c/w armrests
Heated front seats
Park assist, side assist, trailer assist
Front, rear and side parking sensors
Rear view camera gen 2
Soft close power latching sliding side door, (single side door model)
Soft close power latching tailgate c/w glass wash wipe heated
Black floor carpet to cab area
Spare wheel/steel underslung rack
80 litre fuel tank
H/D rear suspension
Two services
Still in time for extended warranty

It also comes with a Vanstyle bonnet bra - I polished the bonnet at the dealers and fitted a soft backed bonnet bra for the 222 mile journey home. It was removed once home. so there are no stone chips. The dealer was instructed not to clean or wash the van (cleaners at dealers do not care), it's a lottery if you get the dirty gritty water or the new clean water, so I don't take the chance.

The number plates are temporally stuck on so not drilled, I always fit the German plate surrounds, the new owner can decide what they want to do.

The plastic protection is still on the seats, black cab carpet, dash instruments and touch screen nav/entertainment screen.

As said, we have waited two years from the point of ordering and unlike others I have read about on the forum (we were not as lucky as them) my dealer charged me the price increase, which is a little disappointing, as I was told it was mandatory and imposed by the brand, not the dealers. It is a bitter pill when you think it's price protected, then thousands are added. Selling was never our intention as we had great plans to get it how we wanted it for trips away, but
unfortunately unforeseen circumstances have a way of scuppering such ideas. I understand when it's gone I won't be able to have another true Transporter that I have spec'd from new, and don't really want aTransit in a party frock

View attachment 196282.

With that in mind, if anyone wants a new 204 DSG Kombi with some very desirable options and only delivery mileage, perhaps because they missed the deadline or want to have this one in time for the summer and sell their build slot, then it's here.

Asking - £58.250, the vehicle is located near Long Eaton in Derbyshire.
A few photos contained in the following post, just to show it's as new, if anymore are required I can take them. Please rest assured it's in the corner of my unfinished drive, it is not on a construction site. I will add the photos later on today. Any questions, please PM me.

Price reduced to £57750. If anyone needs specific photos please ask. Located 15 minutes from either jun 24/25 M1. Near Long Eaton, Derbyshire. Please PM me for my number.

Thank you.

I think the problem is that its quite a large amount for a personal loan which makes it more difficult to get. Finance is easier to acquire than a personal loan. HOWEVER, there are companies that offer car finance without having to buy from a dealer! Good luck with the sale Mitch

I think the problem is that its quite a large amount for a personal loan which makes it more difficult to get. Finance is easier to acquire than a personal loan. HOWEVER, there are companies that offer car finance without having to buy from a dealer! Good luck with the sale Mitch
Thanks Chris, ATB.

This stunning Kombi Highline is still for sale.
Morning all. Well I'm at a loss as to why after some initial interest, my as new Kombi Highline is still for sale.
With all the hype on various forums re shortages, delays and the end of production not one person has wanted to even ask to view it.
I know it's a considerable amount of money but they are what they are.
I don't have a crystal ball and can't predict the future of the VW van scene but in a few months if history is anything to go by I'm sure someone will say, I wished I had bought that one now there's none about, who knows!!!

Without wanting to reduce the price much more I find myself in a situation where I will have to. £77 a week on job seekers allowance is not making the payments 72.png
so with that in mind, I am prepared to consider any offers if anyone wants to throw one at me,
All I know if it does not go to a new home soon it will go to a dealer for a knockdown price who will then stick a premium on it and no doubt sell it within a week.

I wanted it to go to someone on here and be modded and loved.

ATB.

Hi, it's with great regret that, after waiting for two years, we need to let our new Kombi go to a new owner. We picked it up on Friday 31st March 2023, and drove it the 222 miles home at no more than 65mph (I'm old school, still believe in breaking new vehicles in gently). It's taken until now for us to finally make the decision to let it go. I have a very genuine reason for the sale, believe me I have agonised over this.

Our previous vans have included highline panel vans, a T5.1 Cali, and two T6 Cali Oceans so know what we wanted on this new van. We did not want a full blown camper again, so specified this one for a future day van conversion, hence the extra factory fitted battery, heated single swivel front seats, removable towbar, thus allowing for a bike rack to be fitted in conjuntion with a Sportline spoiler.

We also opted for the power latching tailgate and side door for quiet closing on campsites (nobody likes the swishbang door noise late at night) along with a
larger fuel tank for romping across Europe, the touchscreen navigation and media player will help as well with touring. Even though we wanted a day van this time around, it's perfect for a full conversion.
Having driven both T5.1s and T6s - which we loved - I was not prepared for how good the 6.1 is, not only the refined steering and car like mannerism, but the technology on this one, especially the side assist and navigation (I hit traffic, not literally, on the way home and the nav just rerouted me effortlessly, without me even asking) also the new rear view camera is great.

Specification, as ordered from the factory

Kombi Highline - so standard Highline equipment
T30
SWB
Pure Grey with upholstery in brick cloth titanium black
204 bhp
DSG
Tailgate
17" chassis c/w larger brakes
LED head and daytime running lights front and rear
Removable lockable tow bar c/w trailer stabilisation
Front and rear mud flaps
Washer fluid level indicator and heated washer nozzles
Discover media navigation system with larger 8" touch screen
2 plus 1 split rear seat easy entry
Second battery 68AH AGM with cut off relay and battery monitoring
Single swivel front seats c/w armrests
Heated front seats
Park assist, side assist, trailer assist
Front, rear and side parking sensors
Rear view camera gen 2
Soft close power latching sliding side door, (single side door model)
Soft close power latching tailgate c/w glass wash wipe heated
Black floor carpet to cab area
Spare wheel/steel underslung rack
80 litre fuel tank
H/D rear suspension
Two services
Still in time for extended warranty

It also comes with a Vanstyle bonnet bra - I polished the bonnet at the dealers and fitted a soft backed bonnet bra for the 222 mile journey home. It was removed once home. so there are no stone chips. The dealer was instructed not to clean or wash the van (cleaners at dealers do not care), it's a lottery if you get the dirty gritty water or the new clean water, so I don't take the chance.

The number plates are temporally stuck on so not drilled, I always fit the German plate surrounds, the new owner can decide what they want to do.

The plastic protection is still on the seats, black cab carpet, dash instruments and touch screen nav/entertainment screen.

As said, we have waited two years from the point of ordering and unlike others I have read about on the forum (we were not as lucky as them) my dealer charged me the price increase, which is a little disappointing, as I was told it was mandatory and imposed by the brand, not the dealers. It is a bitter pill when you think it's price protected, then thousands are added. Selling was never our intention as we had great plans to get it how we wanted it for trips away, but
unfortunately unforeseen circumstances have a way of scuppering such ideas. I understand when it's gone I won't be able to have another true Transporter that I have spec'd from new, and don't really want aTransit in a party frock

View attachment 196282.

With that in mind, if anyone wants a new 204 DSG Kombi with some very desirable options and only delivery mileage, perhaps because they missed the deadline or want to have this one in time for the summer and sell their build slot, then it's here.

Asking - £58.250, the vehicle is located near Long Eaton in Derbyshire.
A few photos contained in the following post, just to show it's as new, if anymore are required I can take them. Please rest assured it's in the corner of my unfinished drive, it is not on a construction site. I will add the photos later on today. Any questions, please PM me.
Reduced to £54000 07717178329.

Last edited:
At that price I am convinced that I did the right thing going for a LWB 177ps Auto MAN TGE with many camper requirements included, sorry @M1TCH but the T6 range has become too expensive for some of us.
I ordered in August 2021 - delivered November 2022 (there is a story about that) but was well looked after by my MAN supplier and paid almost 10K less than that.

At that price I am convinced that I did the right thing going for a LWB 177ps Auto MAN TGE with many camper requirements included, sorry @M1TCH but the T6 range has become too expensive for some of us.
I ordered in August 2021 - delivered November 2022 (there is a story about that) but was well looked after by my MAN supplier and paid almost 10K less than that.
I agree, with the cost aspects but your not using a MAN as a everyday vehicle or nipping to the supermarket.

It's not all about the price ! ;)

Thanks GONA66, If someone agrees then jump on it because it either goes very soon or it's going to a dealer.
It's going to a dealer next week, I've SORN,ed it as of tomorrow. So if anyone wants it, say very soon.

Are you in my head @BognorMotors I knew you were going to ask that! If so then fantastic price now.....can a private seller provide an invoice and receipt showing vat paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back