Yep, I just brought another one off ebay with the correct buttons. I'm not sure what car/van it's off but it works perfectly.

Hi, I have recently purchased California leather seats for my t6. After a bit of investigation I have discovered they are heated. Is it possible to retrofit the climate control panel with the heated seat switches integrated and if so, what additional modules would I need? I'm guessing a new section of wiring loom would also be needed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The stock heater buttons go inside the centre of the heater dials which would require replacing the dials, may also require modding the wiring plugs in behind them ? not sure if there is separate plugs for dial and heater button or if they are combined in one large multi plug
If this is something that someone wants to seriously get into i am as always happy to track down parts/prices and fetch the wiring diagrams etc
Hi Pauly- I’m interested in this. I have the oem heated seats which I bought and got upholstered. But don’t have wiring and controls.

That post was years ago, plenty of people have done this retrofit now and the info is out there

Back