Seat base side pocket retrofit

xnNntMw7n

Hi all,

Two questions with which hopefully you can help.
Firstly, looking for infomation on the seat base side pockets you often see. Are these something that can be easily retrofitted to a seat base not shipped with them? My bus doesn’t have them and would love to retrofit or is it a case of new seat bases? If the retrofit is possible, anyone know the part numbers for whats needed?

Second, is there somewhere online that gives a parts diagram and associated parts numbers to find this stuff yourself? My two wheeled transport is a KTM and for that there are fantastic diagrams and all the parts/part numbers easily available. So far I have not come across similar for the VW. I have made a couple of searches but nothing too in-depth.

Thanks all!

Hi all,

Firstly, looking for infomation on the seat base side pockets you often see. Are these something that can be easily retrofitted to a seat base not shipped with them? My bus doesn’t have them and would love to retrofit or is it a case of new seat bases? If the retrofit is possible, anyone know the part numbers for whats needed?

Second, is there somewhere online that gives a parts diagram and associated parts numbers to find this stuff yourself? My two wheeled transport is a KTM and for that there are fantastic diagrams and all the parts/part numbers easily available. So far I have not come across similar for the VW. I have made a couple of searches but nothing too in-depth.

Thanks all!
Have a look on the search at the top of the page put in seat base pockets few other chats may help you first best of luck

You can fit them so long as your seat bases have the studs on them where the side pockets clip in. Without these you need to source seat bases with the studs fitted. I had them fitted but took them off as they not as useful as you may think.

Hi all,

Thanks all!
I would certainly recommend getting VIP membership to the forum, it's £12.99 a year and it gives you access to wiring diagrams and allsorts! Cheap as chips and so useful! I've found that members are more willing to assist a fellow member in times of need! Just over a pound a month!
Best value money can buy! @xnNntMw7n

Back