[Guide] Enable rear speaker fader in a T6

Sorry new to all this only just discovered the dark art of VCDS and carista, want to put rear speakers in, will I need any wiring harnesses for connecting into the media center ?

I need to buy the push in plugs/connectors for the crack of the media system which i will connect the speakers to, i cant seam to find the right name to search in ebay, what would they be called please?

I need to buy the push in plugs/connectors for the crack of the media system which i will connect the speakers to, i cant seam to find the right name to search in ebay, what would they be called please?
They’re female iso pins mate. You can get them from the forum shop. :thumbsup:

So do you need the modified loom then, or is there a spart port or cable in the back of the stereo. I have a 2015 highline.
Thanks J

Afternoon,

I'm fitting new speakers in the back and whilst I have the correct spade terminals for the speakers I have been
unable to buy the crimp terminals for the radio end of the speaker cable.
Any hints, tips, suggestions, insults or emoji's will be gratefully received.

I know VW has stopped selling these parts and they are not available through the store.

Does anyone have the part number so I can check which is the correct one to buy from Ebay please? There are lots for 0.5mm2 wire, but I want to use 2.5mm2 , which the forum store item were big enough for.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

If you get rear speakers fitted, do you have to get your Head unit coded to get fade operating. The reason I ask is because the volume is low coming out of the rears so it doesn’t sound balanced.

Hi

If you get rear speakers fitted, do you have to get your Head unit coded to get fade operating. The reason I ask is because the volume is low coming out of the rears so it doesn’t sound balanced.
Yes, with VCDS.

Back