Golf seats fitted

Have a look here...

I looked at these but I'm not sure it works out any cheaper than buying a T6 seat.......by the time you get seats £400, arm rests £200 per pair, arm rest brackets £50, seat base brackets £200.
Hey mate not really worried about arm rests and stuff and the seats come with the rails as I'm getting them from a wreckers here in AUS. As I have a t6.1 with two single seats alr ady so I have the single bases would just need to make the plate or tubing brackets up. Just wasn't sure if the newer model golf seats would run off the same concept to mount.

Has anyone figured out an option for covering all the bare workings of the inside edge of both of the golf seats. Obviously in the original car they came from the centre console is there. Wondering if anyone has come up with a fancy option to cover it up.

Has anyone figured out an option for covering all the bare workings of the inside edge of both of the golf seats. Obviously in the original car they came from the centre console is there. Wondering if anyone has come up with a fancy option to cover it up.
THQ mentioned on their youtube video of them fitting wingbacks that they were looking into 3d printing something. I'm waiting for the same thing for my wingbacks. Hopefully will come up with something soon.

Maybe worth giving them a shout to gee them up!

Hey guys. So I got my new Vw golf seats fitted but the only thing I haven’t done is connect the air-bag yellow plug. I’ve noticed the wires and the plug in the new golf seats are the same colours and plug to match the two standard seats I pulled out but the new golf seat wires are in a different order. Am I able to to just connect them and away I go or is the wires being in different order a issue and I need to match them to the standard seats. Thanks guys IMG_1095.jpeg

Back