Sold Golf GTD Seats and THQ Adapter plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason1

VIP Member
Hi selling my MK7 Golf GTD tartan seats and Transporter HQ conversion brackets
Only had them in my van a couple of weeks but i need to go back to 2+1 as the 2 captains aren’t working for me plus I miss my arm rests
Seats are in mint condition no rips or tears
There also heated although I did get round to getting them wired up
The drivers adaptor plate is the non swivel version and the passenger is the version that will work with the swivel plates although I don’t have the swivel plates.
The passenger seat base is a drivers base that has had the handbrake bracket cut off then powder coated
collection from Birmingham as these are way to bulky to post

Looking for £550
Jason

3bb9a687-93dd-4278-81da-05b28a4e796b.jpeg

bd7086e7-aebf-444d-b809-e6212a5e9d14.jpeg

351de269-fedc-47cc-9a15-a76afc8b7555.jpeg

Last edited:
Vans at the detailers at the moment but I’ll try and get some pics up of them tomorrow?

Pics added.
Seats are still in the van at the moment but hoping to get my originals back in at the weekend.

Iv been looking into this conversion seats look nice and comfortable. Iv heard that your not central to the steering wheel is that correct? Shame your not close by as would have liked to sit in them and get a feel for them to see if it’s were I want to go with swopping seats

Hi yes the seats are comfortable and hold you in nicely and with the transporter HQ seat brackets the seat is centralised with the steering wheel.
Unfortunately I need to go back to a 2+1 configuration otherwise I would have got some armrests fitted and kept them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back