Transporterhq swivel adapter for vag group seats

Pedro20001

Auto assembly technician
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all, I know transporterhq offer non swivelling seat base adapters for other vag seats like golf gti etc but noticed yesterday that they were offering swivel adapters. I placed an order for a drivers one, passenger already sorted with a DIY one for my Seat cupra seats but struggling doing the drivers side. Had a call today saying that they are a month away and I shouldn't have been able to pay for one yet ( website error) but I will be one of the first deliveries. So as soon as it comes I will post some pictures and give a review as to how the seating position is affected.

Watch Dan Chambers YouTube video..............he did some R&D on them for THQ and said you cant get them so you sit perfectly central. Interested to find out if they did some more tweaking to make this work.

I have the rusty lee swivel bases with my own adapters to fit my golf seats, and also found that the golf seats just cannot be done to sit central on the steering wheel, there just isnt enough room to swivel them otherwise. now that my van is fully work based though I've no need for the swivels now and have bought 2x THQ adapter plates to sit the golf seats on. rusty lee bases will be available soon if any one is looking for some

I have the rusty lee swivel bases with my own adapters to fit my golf seats, and also found that the golf seats just cannot be done to sit central on the steering wheel, there just isnt enough room to swivel them otherwise. now that my van is fully work based though I've no need for the swivels now and have bought 2x THQ adapter plates to sit the golf seats on. rusty lee bases will be available soon if any one is looking for some
How did you find the seating position being offset, was it acceptable or did it bother you ?

I may be after soon, pick van up Friday..
Just on deciding which I want

Back