Genuine VW DRLs

T6dder

Web/graphic designer
T6 Guru
Has anyone heard anything about the new DRL's?

My contact said they are imminent but I have not heard a price as of yet.

There are pics on the VW web of the genuine T6 bumper grille DRL's. £315 or thereabouts I think but not sure of availability.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked for these on my van, collected it November 2nd, as of then they were still not yet available ???

IF they are ready i think they will get held back for the release of the 204 sportline, along with the illuminated side bars and the two new sportline wheel designs

I was told that @Pauly last week , and they said they don't even have any to fit to there demo yet, so who knows when there appear !

IF they are ready i think they will get held back for the release of the 204 sportline, along with the illuminated side bars and the two new sportline wheel designs
Illuminated side bars? Tell me more! I might have some of these!

I have part numbers and prices but not allowed to order yet :(

Lucky me I've had them put on my van today, vanstyle called me 2 days ago just as my van was in for other goodies so I caved in and told em to put em on, I collect the van back tomorrow so will post piccies Sunday, although if you look on their Facebook page the pic of the red van is mine,:)

Isnt clear what happens if you have front park sensors or if wiring is included ??

Thats strange . Why not! !!?? :(

Custom vans fit DRLS to there vans with LEDS.

Last edited:
Back