Genuine VW DRLs

Thats strange . Why not! !!?? :(

Custom vans fit DRLS to there vans with LLEDS.
Indeed they do. There are many things VW say are not possible when in fact they are. I'm sure this will be clarified over the next few days.

Glad I didn't get my grille sprayed gloss black yet! Keep us posted @Pauly
Just placed an order for 1 but availability was not confirmed as its Saturday, will know 100% on Monday.
Price will be the same, question is how many sets to order ??

Ok sorry im being slow again, but why will thay not work on LEDs vans ??

I think it will be compatibility with the wiring, standards headlights only have a few wires going to them with straight 12v feeds on/off but LEDs have lots more cabling as they use four way adjustable motors and more electronics to control the LEDs themselves, im sure something will get worked out in the future but for know im thinking these are plug and play for non LED vehicles

Well thats upset me :cry:
Best i dont order any from you yet then @Pauly and see what happens
Vanstlye dont state this in there advert, there be getting some returns ?

Just placed an order for 1 but availability was not confirmed as its Saturday, will know 100% on Monday.
Price will be the same, question is how many sets to order ??
I will probably wait until the new year before I plan my next upgrades. I think the front end will be top of my list.

Just had the call to let me know they are on the way, will be with me first thing in the morning :)

Reactions: HHO
Does this mean then the new 204ps sportline version will not have LEDs then , or will they not fit DRLs to them :unsure: ?

I reckon they will be factory fitted and wired in the OE loom

I am sure your right there @Pauly but the dealer told me all the sportline parts were just bolted on the vans when there build, not on the line. He did say where over here will be doing it but i cant remember. I did think he dealers would be kitting them out :unsure:

Most of the dealers don't know where the sport line is built. I know the t5s started off as 180bhp start lines then had the rest fitted over here.

A dealer told me when I was looking at a new T5.1 originally (before I got wind of the T6) that the Sportlines were put together by VW in Milton Keynes.

Are these DRL's going to be easy to nick like the T5.1?
Can't see a mechanical fixing to the surrounding trim - just a pop in/pop out logic :thumbsdown:

How did you get on with parking sensors ?
Was the hole easy to create ?
What was it like to get the original sensors of the old grille ?

My originals look like they stand off a couple mm with the foam tape, what have you used to refix them ?

Back