LED Sportline Sidebars

StudleyGlass

150 DSG Kombi/Caravelle/Air-ride
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just some info on the new LED sidebars. Just a case of being in the right place at the right time, and i ended up getting these sample bars fitted at my dealers last week. As some of you know there not available for sale until the 204ps sportsline is released.
There not to all tastes but i like them.
led sidebars.jpg led.jpg

Did you get the Puddle Lights fitted as well? If so do you know anything about how they are wired?

Oops just looked at the top picture so forget my first question.

Rod

PS there was a Sportline in the showroom at Shrewsbury Van Centre with them fitted a couple of weeks ago.

Did you get the Puddle Lights fitted as well? If so do you know anything about how they are wired?

Rod

The new sportline bars come with them fitted so im told. As for the wiring i image there wired to the door/interior lights, as they work the same as them but im not a spark, it's just a guess :unsure:

I reckon they will tap into the side door step light but thats a best guess

I've been told I can get the bars but they don't have the LEDs in them...

How much did you pay for them out of interest? don't want my pants pulled down by my dealer

I did a deal with the dealer on mine as there were there samples that they wanted to trial fit (so i volunteered :whistle: ) . I think the £300 + and then fitting i should think

Price sounds about right for the units, maybe a bit over £300, i have a price for them but its at the office

Price sounds about right for the units, maybe a bit over £300, i have a price for them but its at the office
I'd definitely be interested in what you can get them for mate. My dealer reckons they are nigh on £600!!!

Will need to look into it more when they are released and i have the weight/dimensions for postage costs but price should come in under £400 delivered inc vat

Back