Forum Assistance Delivery Service

We will be going to Doncaster in the next 10 days(ish) and the collection would be ok. We are in Bridgnorth.
If i can help then let me know where from and to and ill arrange a day.

Anyone driving past/ near to Ashford, Kent in the next couple of days that would then be anywhere near Oxon/ Northants?
I am trying to figure out a way to get a new mast section from Topper Sailboats in Ashford to me.
(It will fit in a T6 BTW:thumbsup:)

Anyone driving past/ near to Ashford, Kent in the next couple of days that would then be anywhere near Oxon/ Northants?
I am trying to figure out a way to get a new mast section from Topper Sailboats in Ashford to me.
(It will fit in a T6 BTW:thumbsup:)

I will drop you a message through WhatsApp

hey Guys and Gals,
anyone coming down from the Glasgow area towards/past/near Manchester in the next couple of weeks??

@Trouts I'm working in Scotland 31st-1st and 2nd April.
Glasgow G33 on the 31st of this month, then Aberdeen and Dundee 1st and 2nd.

Don't get too excited because I might not be able to help, but just putting this out there. I'm assuming it's for the Amaroks you purchased? I cannot fit the 4 wheels and tyres in my van with all my kit, but I might be wrong, I think I recall the tyres weren't much good? If this is the case, is it cheaper for you to pay the seller to remove the tyres? in which case, I can fit the 4 bare wheels if that helps. Also please bare in mind that although my jobs are all booked, and deposits are taken, this current situation has seen a lot of my work postponed or cancelled, and it will only take one Scottish job to do the same, for the whole trip to collapse.

Anyone close to Washington up north coming closer to the midlands who's willing to courier a few items for me?

there is a wheel in london for sale i need (no tyre) but the guy needs £70 cash on collection only
if any kind person is willing to help i would be most gratefull
i can paypal the £70no worries or give you the cash on meet up Anytime at all..
location of wheel is E12 5JG
i am near J30 M1
thanks

Hi there going London next weekend I can pick it up and meet you somewhere on the A1. If that helps.

Could do with a little drink money though :) what do you say;)

cheers for your offer of help, we try to help others for free on here, but im sure i can stretch to half of bitter ! lol

Back