Forum Assistance Delivery Service

@DaveyB it was great to meet you, thanks for dropping that in and sorry I had to run, they had literally locked up!
I do indeed have the fire pit and it will be there friday afternoon hopefully. Looking forward to it now but a little more scared as DaveyB said you're all dangerously nuts... especially you @Peatey !! :laugh:
Good luck with the kids sailing in Pwllheli Dave and if you can drop in for a cheeky half itll be good to say Hi again.
:thumbsup:

I can promise you I will be the most sensible one out of everyone there! I live the life of a monk

I was reminded of Ian McShane’s “Friar Tuck” in Robin Hood prince of thieves, he was permanently pi$$ed.

great idea @Fish (the delivery service - i haven't read the whole thread, so not sure how far off topic we've wandered!)
would love to help if I can :thumbsup:

I will be going from Northampton to poole on friday and back on monday if that's of any help!

Anyone up in Newcastle planning to head south around MK or Oktoberfest, could pick up some wheels for me?

I’m looking to get an assembled T6 bike rack from the Midlands to Hartlepool - anyone able to help please ?
Thanks,
Pete

I’m between Wolverhampton and Telford but can be flexible.

Pete

Back