Fitted T32 rear springs but still got a saggy rear

WeaversT6

T6 Pro
Hi

I’ve got a 2017 T30 on standard springs. Since conversion it has been sitting low on the rear end.

I recently ac some T32 shuttle rear springs from a forum member and had them fitted yesterday.

Unfortunately the stance still appears similar to before.

Is this to be expected? I was hoping the T32 springs would even things out.

Thanks

3C4B7743-5A68-4ACC-8B37-D0E8D022AC6C.jpeg

I’ve read lots of info regarding the colour markings on springs…… there seems to be no definite answer on which colours denote weight rating.

The ones I had fitted yesterday only have 1 yellow mark on them, but I was told they were removed from a T32.

what have you got in the back?

what size are the wheels?

have a look at this post from @Pete C

1623917050346.png

@Pete C , if you send me a copy of your excel sheet, ill post it in the forum downloads section.

PM/DM : @Dellmassive

email: dellmassive@gmail.com

fwiw . . . there are my factory rear spring set MY18 PV

1623917191313.png

I’ve seen that spreadsheet of colours already, but it appears to be all over the place. Why are there so many different colour stamps?

Wheels are genuine VW 17inch on 235/55/17.

It’s had a full conversion, so it’s got the weight of the bed plus a gas bottle and a few camping chairs etc in the back.

The rear springs removed had 4 yellow paint marks from a T30 and the ones fitted have 1 yellow mark supposedly from a T32 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@WeaversT6 T32 rear springs have 3x Grey marks. If you have T32 rear springs the additional load will not cause sag.
You should be able to pick some up very cheap if not free.

@WeaversT6 T32 rear springs have 3x Grey marks. If you have T32 rear springs the additional load will not cause sag.
I’ve bought some springs from a forum member who assures me they are from a T32 (but only have 1 yellow paint mark). I paid to have these fitted yesterday. Does this mean I’ve been lied to?

I’ve bought some springs from a forum member who assures me they are from a T32 (but only have 1 yellow paint mark). I paid to have these fitted yesterday. Does this mean I’ve been lied to?
No idea, all I can tell you is you don’t have T32 springs. I have a T32 outside with 3x grey and a set of spare T32 springs with 3x grey.

I can’t believe I seem to have had my pants down by a fellow forum member! Can anyone tell me where I can get some ACTUAL T32 rear springs ASAP? Wasted £90 on fitting springs that have made no difference. Should I report the seller?

Also, there are some ‘T32’ springs out there that have only 2 grey marks, what does that indicate?

FWIW....my 2019 T28 Pv is showing
grey and green to the fronts and 1x green on the rears, 1550 load rating (1 and 2)

I’d have a word with who ever charged you £90 to fit them, that’s extortionate, it’s a simple job.

I have 2 pairs of T32 springs in my garage. The diameter of the actual metal making up the spring is clearly different between the 2 pairs. As the table I pulled together above demonstrates, there is no single thing called a T32 rear spring - there are many variations, to cope with the many weight variations.

Pete

Back