Fiamma Awning fitting with a poptop

Nigel J

I would like to fit a Fiamma canopy to our T6, the problem is we have a Austop popup roof fitted and it looks like the roof will fail the bracket when lowered.
Has anybody fitted these brackets to a T6 with a Austop? ps. the brackets i am looking at air the ones that bolt in to the gu

Hello. If i have a Fiamma fitted to a 19 plate t6 (with pop top) will this involve drilling into the body? On one site it says the f45s is designed to fit a vw multirail. as i have a pop top is a multi rail not possible?
Do the fiamma type awnings come in different "pull/wind out" lengths?

Depends on the sort of pop top you have as to whether you can fit a multi rail.

Hello. If i have a Fiamma fitted to a 19 plate t6 (with pop top) will this involve drilling into the body? On one site it says the f45s is designed to fit a vw multirail. as i have a pop top is a multi rail not possible?
Search ‘Fiamma’ on the Forum and there are a shed load of results.

hi all just got sides and a front for my wind out fiamma is there a left and right side

mine seem to be all left hand please advise

So my camper is in build but I can’t make my mind up to have the Fiamma 45 fitted or not
whats your thoughts guys and if you had one fitted roughly what was the cost

Very much a 'Marmite' subject. They are very useful but spoil the lines of a stealth van. Make it easy to fit a drive away awning. Can't help with the cost as I fitted mine myself and it's a 3m for a LWB van.

Back