Drinks bottle holder

Nice. Where do you plan on clipping it then?
Should hang on the middle part of the door, clipped in to the upper storage bit. Perfect height for grabbing a slurp. I always get a dry mouth on long drives.

At least, that's the plan!

C6507E96-EF66-4A1C-A358-C2CAEA6EB449.jpeg
I got this from 3D Innovations on Facebook, 3D printed so can be made to fit bigger bottles if needed, I’m well impressed, it has a VW logo in a silver sparkle inside, several colours to choose from as well if you want something more fancy. The guy making and selling is honestly brilliant, I’ve since ordered a wider one that will take thicker bottles And some of his coat hooks for the rear of the seats that attach to the head rest posts. My van is a T6 but he makes them to fit the T5’s as well.

84845826-2A4C-40C5-BD9C-F387D753B74B.png

Last edited:
View attachment 70272
I got this from 3D Innovations on Facebook, 3D printed so can be made to fit bigger bottles if needed, I’m well impressed, it has a VW logo in a silver sparkle inside, several colours to choose from as well if you want something more fancy. The guy making and selling is honestly brilliant, I’ve since ordered a wider one that will take thicker bottles And some of his coat hooks for the rear of the seats that attach to the head rest posts. My van is a T6 but he makes them to fit the T5’s as well.

View attachment 70273
Nice one! Bookmarked that in case my Ali-bin is no good. That's one thing I've noticed about the Transporter, hundreds of little cubby holes in the dash and nothing actually designed for a specific purpose.

Back