Possibly a bit trivial but: cup holders WTF?

In mine there is, paid extra for folding storage, not that you can store anything there, apart from a piece of A4 paper.
i must have missed that option. now I only have to fathom what on earth Id need a SD card slot for,!

Can anybody confirm that a Bodum 0.35L travel mug fits it the T6 dashboard cup holders?
It looks like it might be tight against the windscreen?
Thanks
@Alan Walsh @DaveyB EDIT: the earlier link to a Bodum mug doesn't work.

Last edited:
Can anybody confirm that a Bodum 0.35L travel mug fits it the T6 dashboard cup holders?
It looks like it might be tight against the windscreen?
Thanks
@Alan Walsh @DaveyB EDIT: the earlier link to a Bodum mug doesn't work.
Mine fits sits perfectly about 40mm from the windscreen, but if you have a comfort dash don't bother with the cup holders it will end up on the floor:(16223876298342484357652354213651.jpg

I have a comfort dash, no cup holders in the top though, only in the middle console.

The 2 holders are crap and everything jumps about or rattles.

And another thing... no light for the compartment when it's open, come on really ?

I have a comfort dash, no cup holders in the top though, only in the middle console.

The 2 holders are crap and everything jumps about or rattles.

And another thing... no light for the compartment when it's open, come on really ?
Luckily any spilt coffee won’t find it’s way into the fuse panel below, that has to be the only reason it was designed to be so inaccessible.

While your all talking about the dash Cup holders which to be frank are crap. What about the door panel lower pocket. Looks like you could take a water bottle until you try. To me these are a waste of space. Their I've said my bit too. Any ideas for bottom door pockets
thanks Dave

Reactions: CAB
Mine fits sits perfectly about 40mm from the windscreen, but if you have a comfort dash don't bother with the cup holders it will end up on the floor:(View attachment 117874
I got two now, cheap enough on Amazon but if anybody is looking for a cup that can be put in a bag forget them as they leak past the mouthpiece plug.
Bodum say it’s due to over pressure but they leak when half full with cold water.
Odd they don’t put that in the ad’.

Back