Discus Wheels

Any steels I've fitted, including the Navis Holey, Navis Schmoov, and all my banded steels have had the factory bolts used with no issues at all.

The ones on @Radford1071s reply above.
To add to my confusion the company i got the wheels from finally replied after a month saying I need tapered bolts apparently. Might just take the wheels to a few tyre shops and get some opinions as have been told 3 different things now lol

What wheel bolts did you use for your navis? Transported hq told me radius seat and I quote ‘should be fine’ so I bought them from the site and now not sure they are right. Emailed them back and now they claim they aren’t sure for my wheels even tho they are the same it seems.
I’ll take a clearer picture tomorrow and have dropped tourershine a message. Thanks guys. anyone else find transporter hqs replies a bit blunt and not that helpful? Kinda regret buying stuff from them now
To add to my confusion the company i got the wheels from finally replied after a month saying I need tapered bolts apparently. Might just take the wheels to a few tyre shops and get some opinions as have been told 3 different things now lol
The wheel bolt saga continues.

After transporter hq told me I need raduis seat bolts and finding out I actually needed tapered ones they reluctantly sent a courier to come and collect them after I stated I wasn’t willing to cover the return cost as it was their error. I waited for the refund and for the tapered locking nut set to come back in stock on their website. Ordered 16 tapered bolts and the 4 locking ones as a set. A few days later a package arrives with 10 tapered bolts and a pack of 4 raduis seat locking ones . Even tho the included invoice stated I had ordered and paid for the full set. One grumpy phone call later they agree to rectify the issue.

Package arrived today….. a box with the 6 missing bolts and no locking ones !! Infuriating. Over the past few months I have placed a fair few orders from these guys and now think I should be taking my money elsewhere.

Back