Deaky’s Kombi to Camper journey

My side panels have been out while HiLo carried out some warranty work on my roof. Obviously this has given me time to fit more LED's :cry:

Originally I'd put some recessed panels in and carpeted over them to give a bit of interest, rather than a flat side wall

IMG_7570.jpg

I've cut these out and backed them with vinyl and built a recess to house some lights

IMG_7568.jpg

IMG_7569.jpg

Hooked them up to the full RGBW dimmers and the red curtesy circuit.

IMG_7576.jpg

IMG_7575.jpg

My side panels have been out while HiLo carried out some warranty work on my roof. Obviously this has given me time to fit more LED's :cry:

Originally I'd put some recessed panels in and carpeted over them to give a bit of interest, rather than a flat side wall

View attachment 49080

I've cut these out and backed them with vinyl and built a recess to house some lights

View attachment 49078

View attachment 49079

View attachment 49082

View attachment 49081
FFS......... Not more LED's ;)

View attachment 49080

View attachment 49078

View attachment 49079

View attachment 49082

View attachment 49081
Idiot! ;)

@Deaky i really like the tidiness of your underseat electrics! well envious. The battery cover - where did you find that? i cant seem to find anything similar on google..

Back