For Sale Custom Grille Badges

Big thanks @Bav for the loan of the T6.1 Highline grille. After much time trying to emulate the T6 badge position, I just happened to notice that VW appear to have left a slot that is EXACTLY the same shape as the T6 badges in the new T6.1 grille and some handy small slots to fit to. I’ve now got a rock-solid connection in that position. The last test-fit black 3D print wasn’t really visible in photos so I put some blue masking tape over it - this is where the T6.1 badges will go. It fits beautifully.

So, can now do T6.1 Highline orders and Bav, I’ll drop your grille off one night this week if that’s OK?

View attachment 193516View attachment 193517
Just let me know when you know Chris. :thumbsup:

(btw, I hope your comfortable with hills :D)

Reactions: CJW
I’ll check my handbrake cable before I set off. :)
Wasn't meaning to cast aspersions, it's just that I once had a car delivered from a garage in the flatlands of Doncaster. When it arrived there was a strong smell of burning clutch and a driver that was very flustered and complaining bitterly about the terrain. :rofl:

Wasn't meaning to cast aspersions, it's just that I once had a car delivered from a garage in the flatlands of Doncaster. When it arrived there was a strong smell of burning clutch and a driver that was very flustered and complaining bitterly about the terrain. :rofl:
:D Flatlanders, eh…

Reactions: Bav
These look brilliant. If you get to the point @CJW when you’re on top of orders I’d be up for adding a request for my T6 Highline.

These look amazing @CJW Been following the thread. So are you able to do lots of different fonts too?

These look amazing @CJW Been following the thread. So are you able to do lots of different fonts too?
Hi. Yes. Anything. As long as it prints OK - some might be too fine. I don’t know where the limits are yet. Happy to experiment.

Hi. Yes. Anything. As long as it prints OK - some might be too fine. I don’t know where the limits are yet. Happy to experiment.
Well then... if you could replicate my my Vera that would be amazing. Red lettering on black hloss background. I have a 6.1

Let me know the cost and I will get it over to you.

Cheers @CJW brilliant idea :thumbsup:

20230327_210708.jpg

20230327_210723.jpg

Well then... if you could replicate my my Vera that would be amazing. Red lettering on black hloss background. I have a 6.1

Let me know the cost and I will get it over to you.

Cheers @CJW brilliant idea :thumbsup:

View attachment 193797

View attachment 193798

Yes, I can do that. No problem. That will look grand. By the way, guess what sneakers I've got on right now? :)

I can work from the photo. I have ways.

When you get around to doing mine Chris could you do mine in gloss black and red lettering Please.

John.
Yes - will do. A couple are coming through soon that are red on black, so I'll post here so you can see the effect.

@Dave A Yours is done and being posted tomorrow.

This is the most letters so far. That was ‘til @T6ChrisO got in contact. So this record may soon be broken :)

View attachment 193894
Hi @CJW it would have been one letter longer if the Kennel Club allowed longer kennel names. For those wondering what it means, my wife (of Wigan heritage) was born in Chililabombwe, Zambia where her dad was a mining engineer, having escaped the coal mines & pies of Wigan. Thanks Chris looking forward to fitting it before the show on Saturday.

Back