For Sale Custom Grille Badges

i had to get this --->

still dont help.

:fast rofl:

1679592097115.png

We each have different skillsets Lee.

You have (and share) great knowledge of electrics and Transporters in general.
I, on the other hand, can correct people's grammar. :rolleyes:

I've a pretty good idea which skillset forum members value most!!!!

EDIT: That should read "which skillset forum members value more". Doh!

Sorely tempted to get one of these for 'Rosalita'!. Any luck in sourcing a T6.1 Startline grill yet @CJW ?
Not yet, sadly. I have alerts set on all the marketplaces and calls in with local breakers. Shouldn’t be too long.

Had to check I was in the right thread there. Leave it alone for just a few hours and all sorts happens! :)

Very nearly - one or two more prototypes to get the fit perfect but getting very close. Until I saw this by @Drifterman - which appears to be a different grille to the standard 6.1 Highline so will need to find out more about that variant. But if you've got the standard 6.1 HL grille, won't be long at all. And we can all thank @Bav for the loan of the grille to create the fitting.
Can’t wait !!! Black with red lettering for me if poss. (Or all Black) Black Betty. Obvs I want to pay and support this great add on.
Andy

Reactions: CJW
Can’t wait !!! Black with red lettering for me if poss. (Or all Black) Black Betty. Obvs I want to pay and support this great add on.
Andy
I was going to try an experiment with gloss black lettering on a matte black background. Will post here to see if you like it.

Chris must have known it’s my birthday this week. Delivered yesterday and fitted today. Super simple to fit (with aid of great instructions). Looks very OEM. Would highly recommend.

Thanks ever so much @CJW. Please let me know if you want any more photos when you go into mass production.

IMG_9983.jpeg
IMG_9982.jpeg

Chris must have known it’s my birthday this week. Delivered yesterday and fitted today. Super simple to fit (with aid of great instructions). Looks very OEM. Would highly recommend.

Thanks ever so much @CJW. Please let me know if you want any more photos when you go into mass production.

View attachment 193390
View attachment 193391
Wow. That looks great. And happy birthday!

Thank you for bearing with me whilst I measured time, materials and got a few off for feedback. Not easy to arrive at figures, but after checking in with a few folks who've received them here we go on pricing:

• A standard design with custom colours = £23 +P&P
  • A custom design with custom colours = £27 +P&P

The only standard design at the moment is the T6 Forum one, but others could be added going forward - depends what people ask for.

I'll go through the posts one by one now and it's your decision to go ahead, wait a bit or say no.
If you've posted above, I will get round to you.

Many thanks for your patience.

Thank you for bearing with me whilst I measured time, materials and got a few off for feedback. Not easy to arrive at figures, but after checking in with a few folks who've received them here we go on pricing:

• A standard design with custom colours = £23 +P&P
  • A custom design with custom colours = £27 +P&P

The only standard design at the moment is the T6 Forum one, but others could be added going forward - depends what people ask for.

I'll go through the posts one by one now and it's your decision to go ahead, wait a bit or say no.
If you've posted above, I will get round to you.

Many thanks for your patience.
CJW, I’m still interested in one When you get round to it. Thank you.

Reactions: CJW
Back