For Sale Custom Grille Badges

@CJW here's our front grille photo for you to edit / mock up. Its in the garage this week so I can't get a close up until Friday if that's what you needed. Thanks. TCJ.

InkedBigBlue.jpg

Reactions: CJW
@CJW here's our front grille photo for you to edit / mock up. Its in the garage this week so I can't get a close up until Friday if that's what you needed. Thanks. TCJ.

View attachment 195945
That’s fine - going to take a while to get to this. There are a good few in the queue. Thanks for this.

Correction - I got confused between two similarly-named members and TCJ you do not have to wait, you’ve been patiently waiting since the beginning. Please accept my apologies.

Last edited:
Hello @Rioja John and others. Just to say that I had a bereavement of a close friend who was also my business partner. It was a huge shock to all involved, she was only 33 and bright as a button. This has had a significant effect on my day job and the time available to making these badges. Apologies to anyone waiting. Now that the funeral has happened, I'm now in a position to pick things back up - I'll start building back up, albeit a little slowly.

I'm not seeking sympathy, I just feel I owe those in the queue an explanation. Apologies for being incommunicado.

Yours

Chris

Agreed. Badges can wait. Sorry for your loss. Concentrate on getting yourself / her family and friends back on their feet.

So sorry to hear this Chris 33 is so young to go, please accept my apologies for bothering you at such a sad time.

John.

Last edited:
Back