For Sale Custom Grille Badges

had my head in the clouds for a few days. . . . .

Back on it Now.

parcel arrived saftley . .

1679488824900.png

this is the clip design with wings. . .

1679488865159.png

they come with a nice instruction guide. . .

1679488886766.png

++++

i went for Black background - with Silver lettering to match the Reflex Silver van & OEM badges.

super easy to clip on the van.

they feel sturdy,

super happy,

just need a "@Dellmassive" badge now for the opposite side of the grill --> @CJW

:mexican wave:

++++

pics:

1679488984566.png
1679489083497.png1679489101376.png1679489092519.png1679489115312.png

1679489125848.png

1679489137238.png

+++++

Yes - i know the van is filthy, Dont judge me - its not summer yet.

+++++

Last edited:
got some goodies for you. . . .

1679506723332.png

let me know when they arrive,

and post some pics over here when you stick them on,

/

Last edited:
Have you done the t6.1 high line yet?
Very nearly - one or two more prototypes to get the fit perfect but getting very close. Until I saw this by @Drifterman - which appears to be a different grille to the standard 6.1 Highline so will need to find out more about that variant. But if you've got the standard 6.1 HL grille, won't be long at all. And we can all thank @Bav for the loan of the grille to create the fitting.

Very nearly - one or two more prototypes to get the fit perfect but getting very close. Until I saw this by @Drifterman - which appears to be a different grille to the standard 6.1 Highline so will need to find out more about that variant. But if you've got the standard 6.1 HL grille, won't be long at all. And we can all thank @Bav for the loan of the grille to create the fitting.
Looks like @Driftman has got an ABT grill - a different beast altogether.

Nice work. Can you share the file after you’ve finished so those that are capable can make there own?

Nice work. Can you share the file after you’ve finished so those that are capable can make there own?
@CJW can answer for himself, but having invested money and a lot of time producing these, and then having provided FOC samples to get gain feedback/gauge likely interest, it's hardly fair to then ask him to give that away for free... is it?

I wonder whose will be the first to be swifted.....?

i had to Doogle that . . . .

++++++++++++++++

Swifted

To be in a short and unsatisfying relationship with Taylor Swift, only to have a write an insulting song about you after you break up.

Person 1: Did you hear? Harry Styles and Taylor Swift just broke up! He's totally about to be swifted!!

Person 2: Really? I guess he's about to join the ranks of Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer, and all those other poor fools who got caught in the witch's trap.

Person 1: Wow, maybe she's the problem.

Person 2: It doesn't matter to her since she gets paid for every guy she swifts

++++++++++++++++++

i had to Doogle that . . . .

++++++++++++++++

Swifted

To be in a short and unsatisfying relationship with Taylor Swift, only to have a write an insulting song about you after you break up.

Person 1: Did you hear? Harry Styles and Taylor Swift just broke up! He's totally about to be swifted!!

Person 2: Really? I guess he's about to join the ranks of Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer, and all those other poor fools who got caught in the witch's trap.

Person 1: Wow, maybe she's the problem.

Person 2: It doesn't matter to her since she gets paid for every guy she swifts

++++++++++++++++++

I thought he meant "stolen", not down with the yoof speak innit!

Screenshot_20230323_143221_Chrome.jpgapologies, just slipped back into Life on Mars for a few minutes there. I'll now see if I can detect a Garribaldi with my afternoon cocoa

@CJW can answer for himself, but having invested money and a lot of time producing these, and then having provided FOC samples to get gain feedback/gauge likely interest, it's hardly fair to then ask him to give that away for free... is it?

No totally respect that, i didn't understand an exchange of money was going on i thought it was a hobby like product.
I didn't really read the thread, i'm just annoyed at myself for putting there/their.

Back