Cascade Conversions - Review 5*

James1000

T6 Guru
Cacsade Conversions – Camper Van Conversions

I have no connection to this company but I am their latest conversion collection - I don't need to say anything but let the pictures do the talking.

However, they have been a pleasure to deal with offering the exact layout I wanted, very friendly but also very straight up about every decision and advice offered, they have been that way the whole way through. Really impressed with the whole approach.

Very impressed and I now have a very practical vehicle and camper.

2019-06-28 21.36.00.jpg

2019-06-26 21.36.34.jpg

2019-06-26 22.16.36.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! Rob and his team will begin work on our conversion in October. I had been previously looking at another (unresponsive) provider. Then we met a family on Inch Beach in County Kerry. They had a Cascade Conversions camper. After taking a close look and hearing them rave about the service I was sold. The service puts the other company I was considering to serious shame.

Before the work begins, do you have any tips/suggestions you can share now that you’ve had the camper a while?

Mine needed isofix which isn’t standard -Rob has been really good at helping sort this out.

The layout works for me as it gives s real family usable space.m and the biggest bed of any conversion I’ve seen.

I am struggling to offer anything else in terms of suggestions. The storage is immense but I sat outside the Range and made sure I got a lot of plastic boxes to fit all the various shapes and size spaces to just keep it tidy.

I might also get some mirrors for the cupboard doors but these are all very minor

You’ll make it work once you get using it in your own way

Plastic boxes? Great idea. I'll be sure to stock up on them.
Do you notice any benefit from having the glass counter top over a wooden one? I was just going to go with a wooden one.
I'm also currently trying to settle on a two-tone colour scheme. The current pick is White/Blackberry.

I have no connection to this company but I am their latest conversion collection - I don't need to say anything but let the pictures do the talking.

However, they have been a pleasure to deal with offering the exact layout I wanted, very friendly but also very straight up about every decision and advice offered, they have been that way the whole way through. Really impressed with the whole approach.

View attachment 46247

View attachment 46248

View attachment 46249

Hi

Your camper looks great, how do passengers sit in the rear when travelling as it looks like no space for legs etc. Do the side seats move out the way? Just curious?
:thumbsup:

Plastic boxes? Great idea. I'll be sure to stock up on them.
Do you notice any benefit from having the glass counter top over a wooden one? I was just going to go with a wooden one.
I'm also currently trying to settle on a two-tone colour scheme. The current pick is White/Blackberry.

I went for the glass worktop as it felt smarter and more durable around a sink / hob just my preference - stucknwith wood for tables as have kids.

Hi

Your camper looks great, how do passengers sit in the rear when travelling as it looks like no space for legs etc. Do the side seats move out the way? Just curious?
:thumbsup:

Once the table is stored there is small cushion that is removed - and they sit there - the seatbelts looks furthest away than it actually is, there are also two side seats

View attachment 46247

View attachment 46248

View attachment 46249
Looks lovely have you still got the van, are you still happy and would you have or have you changed anything? Just we are thinking of getting a convertion by cascade, where you happy with their work? ;)

Looks great! Rob and his team will begin work on our conversion in October. I had been previously looking at another (unresponsive) provider. Then we met a family on Inch Beach in County Kerry. They had a Cascade Conversions camper. After taking a close look and hearing them rave about the service I was sold. The service puts the other company I was considering to serious shame.

Before the work begins, do you have any tips/suggestions you can share now that you’ve had the camper a while?
Hi did you get a conversion by cascade in the end? as we are thinking about getting one.

Hi

Yes I still have the van, nothing really to change but it would always be nice to have more options - solar and heater maybe but there wasn’t really a need.

No issues with Rob all very good

Looks lovely have you still got the van, are you still happy and would you have or have you changed anything? Just we are thinking of getting a convertion by cascade, where you happy with their work? ;)

Hi

Yes I still have the van, nothing really to change but it would always be nice to have more options - solar and heater maybe but there wasn’t really a need.

No issues with Rob all very good
Thank you again james and sorry for another question.... we are thinking about getting the cascade pop up roof with bed. Did you have their roof and have you had any issues with it?

I’m booked in with Cascade for my conversion at the start of May, very excited about it! Because of their backlog when I was booking it in I’m actually getting my van partially converted elsewhere beforehand, which has worked out quite well as it’s given me extra options that aren’t on Cascade’s list. Saying that though, Rob has been brilliant at accommodating all my requests, and I’ll be getting several non-standard options into my build. So if you have anything in mind its definitely worth having a chat with him.

Hi

Sorry for delay in replying, I did have their roof fitted, it is slightly different using boards and it doesn't have the safari canvas but, for the price and the space is the roof is amazing I can store bedding chairs etc when the roof is down leaving the van uncluttered.

Thank you again james and sorry for another question.... we are thinking about getting the cascade pop up roof with bed. Did you have their roof and have you had any issues with it?

Picked my van up from Cascade yesterday. Rob has changed the design of his units recently, apparently mine is one of the first he’s done with the new design.

Very happy with it, Rob has been great throughout and is very thorough, he won’t cut corners and isn’t happy unless he knows something has been done right.

I had mine partially converted elsewhere beforehand which made things a bit more complicated, but I’m delighted with the result and the layout is fantastic.

16409567-99DF-4E46-9047-85F2F96D8F78.jpeg

2158A37C-48CF-4505-AE73-C85D6EDE677E.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
@YannMcHaggis looking good - the roof design has changed away from boards or was that the initial previous changes? Where are all the electrics now situated ?

Yeah the roof was part of my initial conversion so it has a Skyline roof and not the type that Rob uses. The control panel is in the same place as before but is now behind the door of the kitchen unit and the plug sockets moved around the corner so they’re facing the end of the side facing seats

Back