Comfort Dash in photos

Could be w
I just emailed my dealer about this. He asked where I'd seen that option so I took a screenshot of the configurator and sent it to him. He claims the sales office state it's an error and shouldn't be on there as an option for the Kombi.
Pants
Try VWCS just in case.
It definitely was available- for about 7 minutes...

Last time I spoke to my dealer he did say it was going to be an option but not until June 2017 builds.

Ah pants...
You can still get the centre console part if you add additional USB socket .
This is called comfort dash on the configurator ,but only centre console

If your build is confirmed you cant alter it. Up until that point the Uk sales office should be ale to add it.

Thogg - It has been a mistake previously, but they have taken note of all of the enquiries about the dash. Full details should be available in the next couple of weeks, just before the price increase.

Last edited:
Just typical from VW, with what now appears to be twice yearly price increases! Coming on the 1st december, order before for price protection. Vehicles will increase by 3% with options an average of 3.5%

I don't have a confirmed build date yet.... I'll talk to the dealer on monday..

I find it both frustrating and mind boggling that VW make things so difficult! It's like they are doing us a massive favour by allowing us to purchase one of their vehicles!
You'd have thought the sales team would be on the phone each week asking if there's anything else we'd like to add... instead I feel like I'm bothering them when I call to enquire about stuff! Anyway.. fingers crossed they'll explore this option for me

Last edited by a moderator:
If your build is confirmed you cant alter it. Up until that point the Uk sales office should be ale to add it.

Thogg - It has been a mistake previously, but they have taken note of all of the enquiries about the dash. Full details should be available in the next couple of weeks, just before the price increase.
Is there a particular person you have spoken To in the sales office about it? It would be ace to be able to point my dealership salesman in their direction

I just emailed my dealer about this. He asked where I'd seen that option so I took a screenshot of the configurator and sent it to him. He claims the sales office state it's an error and shouldn't be on there as an option for the Kombi.
Pants

Don't believe that, its been proved several times on here that "we" find things out long before the dealers.

Don't believe that, its been proved several times on here that "we" find things out long before the dealers.
I'm going to chase it up tomorrow. Thinking about calling VW sales U.K. Direct and asking them!

BOOM.... called VW uk sales and they confirm that it IS available as an option. Even better they transferred me direct to my dealer and told him that it was available before I even spoke to him. He is now phoning them back to add it to my order. All being well... comfort dash added. Now please. Everyone. Stop finding shiny things to add to my van. It's costing me a small fortune!

Back