Comfort Dash in photos

The retro fit is not the full comfort dash though, the cali, caravelles get a deeper lower glove box don't they. Would have specced it if I could have at the time, but I'm not to bothered now, never really keep anything useful in the glovebox, they tend to accumulate crap in my expeirence.

Thanks @Mojo I'm sticking with my order, and I tend to agree with @DaveBos, as far as full of crap or not used much at all now I come to think of it.

I would really like a cover for the top, centre hole in the dash, keeps stuff out of sight when you leave the van and in easy reach of the driver.

So, do I cancel and re-order for this or what? I really can't decide! I have a build date of first week in December and I'm keen to get the van asap, is it really worth it, particularly with regard to getting scratched really easily, which would do my OCD no good at all!

Mind you if all you guys also on similar build dates cancel for it and I don't I should get mine earlier, happy days!

Depends on what you using the van for. I am using mine for private use rather than any work - needed the comfort of a carevelle but the practicality of a kombi..so though it was worth the extra wait...

I think there will be a kit for the top box cover soon, as you no it has been done but its not an easy job to do. Hopefully a good solution will found.

The comfort dash we were ordering when the system glitched earlier this year, was about £6-700, because you had to order bluetooth premium and aerial to get the configurator to work. You don't need to add these now, only the extra USB.

Got to say I was disappointed at the time but the standard dash is growing on me.
Not sure it now would be enough for me to delay again. 6 months was enough.

I don't think the comfort dash is completely the same as the one used in the caravelle. There are differences.

Is it me but looking at comparison images of the two it kind of looks like the comfort dash is more angled towards the windscreen, which makes me wonder if the regular dash is less likely to get reflections on the media screen?
No problems at all I was a bit concerned about having the display reflecting light but it simply doesn't even it bright sunshine.

That'll do for me then, I'll keep my order and if I think I really need it I'll go that route, cheers @Mojo
To put the piano black parts and centre console in ,the parts are nearly £800 ,so the £370 is a bloody bargain

Is this the whole dash for £370? I though it used to be a £2k option?
It was £350 + Vat when I ordered it at the end of June but I had to spec cab carpet which was extra, unless I got charged for the carpet without knowing it was part of the dash upgrade. I would recommend ordering it as it feels and looks so much more refined and car like up front and everyone comments on it. Even the Custom Vanz guys today were impressed by it for the money and said I was one lucky git and also a bargain price.

Am I the only person on here happy with standandard Kombi dash? I really like my dash lol

Back