Comfort Dash in photos

Very strange @Twoguns why they don't offer it, It's obviously do-able and I'm sure there would be plenty of takers out there... it does give the cab a touch of class along with some leather seats...

I intend to do a gloss black half premium dash retrofit at some point in the future.

Even the standard highline dash would be decent if the middle trim was a holey ass it is now but gloss black, Instead of dull black.

Talking to my dealer they will offer the comfort dash as an option on the my18 builds so anything ordered after June 17 will have this option.
Sounded like they are realising not everyone who buys a van wants it for work. He did comment that 30% of their sales are now retail not commercial.

Talking to my dealer they will offer the comfort dash as an option on the my18 builds so anything ordered after June 17 will have this option.
Sounded like they are realising not everyone who buys a van wants it for work. He did comment that 30% of their sales are now retail not commercial.
No doubt because yummy mummy's are using Kombi's and Transporters for transporting the ankle snappers around in, cheaper than a Range rover

Thats a good point! Was looking at the new Discos last night £70,000 :-(

We managed to order a few with this dashboard - It really lifts the interior nicely. Unfortunately I've tried adding it to my new van, and its no longer available. What do VW do this??

Comfort dash update

I've just had the nod from VW that this will be back available to order from next week, on kombi only not panel van. It seems all the calls to VW have made this possible. Well done all

Comfort dash update

I've just had the nod from VW that this will be back available to order from next week, on kombi only not panel van. It seems all the calls to VW have made this possible. Well done all
It's well worth it. Cup holders are still shit though.

I prefer the cupholders in the comfort dash than the normal dash, where they are too far away, and when its a cold drink, just bake in the heat!

I prefer the cupholders in the comfort dash than the normal dash, where they are too far away, and when its a cold drink, just bake in the heat!
I've found not many mugs or water bottles fit in them very well or at all. The holder is too small and shallow to hold the cup or water bottle securely enough to stop it flying out when you go around a bend and I've tried a lot of different cups and bottles.
Sports water bottles are the worst as they tend to be taller.

Comfort dash update
Just noticed the comfort dash option is now on the online kombi configurator.

My van is due to go into build first week in December so hoping the dealer can get this option added to the build.

Comfort dash update
Just noticed the comfort dash option is now on the online kombi configurator.

My van is due to go into build first week in December so hoping the dealer can get this option added to the build.
I tried to do this when mine was delayed.
He said once it is confirmed and has a build week ,I couldn't add any more .
Worth asking ,it might put your build date back though

I just emailed my dealer about this. He asked where I'd seen that option so I took a screenshot of the configurator and sent it to him. He claims the sales office state it's an error and shouldn't be on there as an option for the Kombi.
Pants

Back