Comfort Dash in photos

Think your right there @Mojo. I have looked at there website before it looks a great place for work and parts

Yes, @StudleyGlass they know their stuff and it's not too far for me (half an hour), they said they would show me their new front spoiler design also...

Just been to the VW van centre Leeds where mine is on order, spotted this, a standard Highline Kombi except it had this dash...??? confused why there was no mentions when ordering???
Dash.jpg

Just been to the VW van centre Leeds where mine is on order, spotted this, a standard Highline Kombi except it had this dash...??? confused why there was no mentions when ordering???
View attachment 1825
I have this dash. As mentioned earlier it was only avilable for a very short time (a week or two at most) and you had to have a dealer that was on top of his/her game. Even then you had to be lucky enough that they honoured the build as my dealer ordered a few with this option at the same time as mine and mine was the only one of two that was made for them.

Personally I don't think it's all that....
anyway, it's time to take my medication.....o_Oo_O

Jammy Sod! When did you order yours?
28th of June. It really is much nicer than the standard dash. It's crazy that they dont continue to offer it as an option or even make it standard in the Highline for example.

Back