My T5.1 kombi had heater and air con in the rear ,air con out of the roof vents and warm air out of the floor vent .
It seemed to work better if I put the front air con on number 1 fan ant then the rear on cold .

Is there a potential aftermarket solution? Could we tap into the main aircon unit, or even into the pipework from the front?
Yes, you can tap into the front a/c and fit a second evaporator in the rear, similar to the factory system, it works very well, there is plenty of capacity in the front system to run the second unit.

You just need to fit the evaporator in the rear and run the modified AC gas pipes from the front. The California has this and I also thought the velles did. Try sync button to all and all set to low.

Had a proper look at my setup, and i have pipes with hot water running from the engine to the heat exchange, and pipes running under the van to the underside of the unit to feed the evaporator for the cold air from what i can see. The roof vent air is cold on mine in the rear when selected on my dial.

410820100.png

20180222_134906 (1).jpg

I've just bought a T6 Caravelle SE 2017 plate and am in the process of changing the floor for a vinyl finish ( kids, dogs and sand don't mix well with the present carpet) have also removed most of the panels to add in some extra sound proofing and thought as I was this far I could look at servicing the AC in the rear. can anyone point me in the right direction for info on how to do this please

It's off the main normal system afaik, just a duct and blower . No separate unit in the back apart from a fan in the far rear right corner

Code:
bonjour sur mon procab t6

la trappe de ma climatisation arrière chauffage ne s'incline pas

tout sort de la même bouche

quelqu'un pourrait il m'aider

MERCI

hello on my procab t6
the hatch of my rear heating air conditioning does not tilt
everything comes from the same mouth
Can anyone help me
THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator: