Camping Ideas and Tips

Or all the Amazon links. :think smile bounce:
lol. . . . i used to use eBay mostly before. . (but had massive trouble in the past with returns and warranty claims)

So now moved over to Amazon . . . Prime next day is brilliant.

and the Return/Refund policy is awesome. - you get your refund back as soon as the return is scanned into the delivery system.

apart from that i love mooching around these B&M (Bricks & Mortar) stores:

GoOutdoors
Decathlon,
Camping & General
Camping world,
Currys PCworld,
Maplins (back in the day)

and at some point i need to get myself too Attwools.

We went to the Smallest House and the lady who owned it was in a bit of a state. It seems the last guest had kicked off about it being so small and not worth the 50p entrance!

View attachment 129098

Bloody hell Lee @Dellmassive Your tents makes Mfwic Mansion look like
View attachment 129099
o_Oo_Oo_O
Lol yes My Lord....

You know it makes sense....

Go Big or Go home...right?

Joking aside, we take the BIG 8m tent for long trips... IE a week.

For less than 3days we take the smaller 6m tent and Gazebo. (6man is perfect for 2 of us with a blowup airbed.)

We bringing this to Busfest...

20210903_171727.jpg

And this too....

20210903_160707.jpg

Airbeam blowup Gazebo....

Same setup we took to Camper Site 21.

Lol yes My Lord....

You know it makes sense....

Go Big or Go home...right?

Joking aside, we take the BIG 8m tent for long trips... IE a week.

For less than 3days we take the smaller 6m tent and Gazebo. (6man is perfect for 2 of us with a blowup airbed.)

We bringing this to Busfest...

View attachment 129121

And this too....

View attachment 129120

Airbeam blowup Gazebo....

Same setup we took to Camper Site 21.

There is always room, cold beer and a warm welcome in Mfwic Mansion for you and Lisa. @Dellmassive

We went to the Smallest House and the lady who owned it was in a bit of a state. It seems the last guest had kicked off about it being so small and not worth the 50p entrance!
People amaze me. Its pretty obvious from the outside that there won't be a lot to see.
What did they expect, the bloody Tardis.:rolleyes:

Since lockdown (and carrying the portaloo when we go on holiday) I’ve had a spray bottle (any empty household cleaner bottle will do) with a mix of hand soap and water, so we can wash our hands.

Found this useful when camping to clean hands rather than walking to the facilities.

JetBoil ..is great product…..But I’ve gone with a Fox 3200 stove and Bulin quick kettle all for £75 from Amazon…and the test is 1ltr of water ..Boil time 2.35 mins and you can cook on it.
ps.. it’s from the fishing community …must scare the life out of the fish :eek::eek::eek:

FD31CB53-8960-4592-8255-42AD1168518E.jpegF27762C3-A044-4F3D-90D8-01CBE43F737A.png
was trying to post video of the test ..:(

Last edited:
JetBoil ..is great product…..But I’ve gone with a Fox 3200 stove and Bulin quick kettle all for £75 from Amazon…and the test is 1ltr of water ..Boil time 2.35 mins and you can cook on it.
ps.. it’s from the fishing community …must scare the life out of the fish :eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 132142View attachment 132143
Does it whistle?
That is camping law...

View attachment 132142View attachment 132143
The quick boil kettles are fantastic I have one for fishing, you can use any stove with them , I had to buy another for the camper

Back