Fun Ideas for camping

hey guys,

Me and my dog Teddy are going camping end of this week, we are just chilling & having a forest walking holiday as we need it. Has anyone got any fun ideas to do? me and my boyfriend are stuck as my parents aren't here to help us with ideas, we have a camper and it's good it is spacious and i love it! Any fun ideas or tips to not get bored on a mini holiday?

Ells ( ellie )

Don't know where you are based (other than planet earth ) Eskdale in cumbria 3 pubs ! and stunning scenery . Scafell pike 10 mins away .

Hi and welcome! You’re hardly going to get bored if you have a dog with you! What location are you thinking of? Maybe a location near a dog-friendly pub so you’d have options for evening meals. Above all, remember, you’re just off for a break and a bit of fresh air. Take plenty of towels for mucky dog feet and enjoy when he sneaks up onto the bed! He’ll just adore the proximity a comping break brings!!!

Don't know where you are based (other than planet earth ) Eskdale in cumbria 3 pubs ! and stunning scenery . Scafell pike 10 mins away .
Midlands :)
Hi and welcome! You’re hardly going to get bored if you have a dog with you! What location are you thinking of? Maybe a location near a dog-friendly pub so you’d have options for evening meals. Above all, remember, you’re just off for a break and a bit of fresh air. Take plenty of towels for mucky dog feet and enjoy when he sneaks up onto the bed! He’ll just adore the proximity a comping break brings!!!
true just he gets bored :)

Plenty of places to explore in the Midlands…..from canal walks to the Black Country. Engage the dog in what you’re doing and he won’t get bored. And if that includes wrapping yourselves around the outside of a bottle of wine or two while to chat shite with your b/friend….great, let Freddy cuddle up and revel in the comfort too!

Plenty of places to explore in the Midlands…..from canal walks to the Black Country. Engage the dog in what you’re doing and he won’t get bored. And if that includes wrapping yourselves around the outside of a bottle of wine or two while to chat shite with your b/friend….great, let Freddy cuddle up and revel in the comfort too!
it's Teddy :) He'll have dinner so he won't mind :)

Back