Camper Mart.

so what time is everyone thinking of getting to camper mart?
It was very busy when they opened the gates last year all I could see was transporters everywhere in telford also had a tattoo show on in the other hall.
Think we are aiming to get there early. Have a mooch around before it gets too busy then possibly meet up with you guys around lunchtime.

I'd buy another at that price.. if anyone see's that let me know.
Go Outdoors still got Safari Chef 2 at £85 - I found a website selling it cheaper which they then beat by 10%. I think it's a lot smaller one than the other Cadac's mentioned elsewhere

Another DB with hand up.. lol
Wow @Fish You hold on there pal:mad: i asked her because as you know about little charlies condition and if we should all go, bala is only 40 miniutes from our house so if he wont settle i will have to take the mrs and charlie home then come back.
So stick that in your pipe and smoke it pal :D

Wow @Fish You hold on there pal:mad: i asked her because as you know about little charlies condition and if we should all go, bala is only 40 miniutes from our house so if he wont settle i will have to take the mrs and charlie home then come back.
So stick that in your pipe and smoke it pal :D
You tell him @andythom188, don’t let him put you down. He saves all that nonsense for me.:sneaky:

This show is a 170 mile round trip for me.
Trying to judge whether it's worth going - difficult for anyone but me to judge that......
Looking for opinions - just how much is there to see?
I'm particularly interested in talking to Vision re their Recaro upgrade...

Its not far off that in terms of a round trip for me (160 miles), but it's a day out, I'll get to meet up with some T6 chums who I've not seen since Busfest, and there is bound to be something vying for my attention.

Think I'll be going too, so be good to meet up and see some of these vans in person

Back