Camper Mart.

I've just got back from the dreaded school run and thats only an 8 mile round trip and mine already looks poo. Roll on the summer and the better weather shows, where I can blind you all with the depth of the dark side...

Trouble is when the summer comes the front end gets covered in bugs which are a nightmare to get off.

We are going never been before. Silly question but what is the parking like cheers
There is a large carpark at the venue although sometimes parts are used for exhibition otherwise there are several multistorey and open air carparks within a couple of minutes walk.

"Sjacko20, ]There is a large carpark at the venue although sometimes parts are used for exhibition otherwise there are several multistorey and open air carparks within a couple of minutes walk.
Thanks Sjack020

We will have no issue parking. Got to go in the otherhalfs fiat 500. VW have my van for warranty work. Its also a money saving technique as it limits the sizend amount of stuff I can buy.

We will have no issue parking. Got to go in the otherhalfs fiat 500. VW have my van for warranty work. Its also a money saving technique as it limits the sizend amount of stuff I can buy.

I don't mind you using the rear of my van if you buy anything big Ed. ;)

What a feeble attempt, like that is really gonna stop you. You’ll be calling out to the T6 delivery forum.:rolleyes:

What a feeble attempt, like that is really gonna stop you. You’ll be calling out to the T6 delivery forum.:rolleyes:

From the dealings I've had with Ed, I thought he actually was the T6 Forum delivery and collection guy!
I'm sure he was wearing a DPD polo when he came over to me.

Back