BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

First time ever at busfest today and tbh felt a little underwhelmed. Not what I was expecting. Seemed a little disorganised? However did manage to have a good look at the HiLo roofs which was the main objective. Also got to have a good look around a few converters to check out their build quality so still worth the trip.

What a great weekend, thanks to all you fellow T6forum members (and wives / partners....):thumbsup::)
Spent too much, drank too much, slept too little but learnt a great deal, had a fab time met some new members and got to know other a little better.
A few specific thank you’s - to @Fish for showing me the new roof and all the other T6 chatter, Rob for the wood burner and other info, Paul for the VCDS changes.
Nearly stayed on today - flat battery :( but thanks to Ian and Andy was able to return home safely. Looking forward to next weekend at Dubs in the valley.:D

What a great weekend, thanks to all you fellow T6forum members (and wives / partners....):thumbsup::)
Spent too much, drank too much, slept too little but learnt a great deal, had a fab time met some new members and got to know other a little better.
A few specific thank you’s - to @Fish for showing me the new roof and all the other T6 chatter, Rob for the wood burner and other info, Paul for the VCDS changes.
Nearly stayed on today - flat battery :( but thanks to Ian and Andy was able to return home safely. Looking forward to next weekend at Dubs in the valley.:D
we where just lucky to have a set of jump leads on site :thumbsup:

Just to add Diane and my BIG thank you to everyone.
Thanks for welcoming us with great fun and laughs all around.
Fabulous weekend and lots of good things to see - had to do the spending bit but
luckily not too horrendous on the wallet!!

Catch up soon.:smile bounce:

Great weekend. Enjoyed the show and the kids did too which is a real bonus. Thanks for those who loaned the Dogs to keep the brood happy.

Hope your vans left the site intact. Difficult to keep an eye on the kids 24/7 so I hope they weren't too much trouble.

See you all again soon.

Grant and Vicky

Great weekend. Enjoyed the show and the kids did too which is a real bonus. Thanks for those who loaned the Dogs to keep the brood happy.

Hope your vans left the site intact. Difficult to keep an eye on the kids 24/7 so I hope they weren't too much trouble.

See you all again soon.

Grant and Vicky

Nice to see them all playing mate.. all about family time.

See you all again soon.

Grant and Vicky
Great to see them all playing together and enjoying the dogs - loved seeing them all line up eating their cereal in the mornings :)

Think that’s Simon and Tracey you are looking at but they don’t come on here, @BiTurbo met them a while back and they have come to Bala etc the last couple years with us all
@Simon Upton

Back