BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

We got caught in the first heavy shower. Little lad was on the quad bikes. Got soaked

Luckily Camperjam always seems to be red hot so its staying as my fav event lol

Will do this event next year though as it seems most popular with forum.

We were wondering where you were !
Have fun moving :unsure: hope to catch up with you somewhere else soon :thumbsup:

Really good meeting you lot over the past 2 days, such a pleasant atmosphere around the camp, really accomadating and friendly bunch all chipping in to help each other.
It's nice to put faces to forum names.
Looking forward to being a part of any future forum meets/events.
You don't just buy a van you buy a lifestyle.

Can anyone still there see if EuroplatesUK have a phone number? Got a set of plates yesterday and he has put the last letter wrong on the new plates. He is on pitch F15

I preferred Camper Jam this year
I think the weather played a big part in this year's show. Working there it's easy to see the weather put off alot of day visitors as it was much quieter than normal. However it didn't put the campers off as the night entertainment was a busy as always.

This was our first camper show and found really useful. Sorted a few things out in our heads about our future conversion. Nice to meet a some members on Friday and have a chat and a look round. Thanks

Paul thanks for the organisation.

Great weekend good too meet up with the guys and gals. Dogs as well

I even got my van re programmed and now have locking doors when I set off Result.

Nice to meet you all and finally put a few faces to names from the forum. Hope you all had/have good trips home.... we hit a fair bit of traffic out toward the M50 but was filled with VWs so plenty to look at!

Of for a curry now..... will need to wash the van at some point too!!!

Cheers all, see you soon!

Nice to meet you all and finally put a few faces to names from the forum. Hope you all had/have good trips home.... we hit a fair bit of traffic out toward the M50 but was filled with VWs so plenty to look at!

Of for a curry now..... will need to wash the van at some point too!!!

Cheers all, see you soon!

The tour of Britain rule race went from worcester through Malvern towards ledbury earlier and they had a rolling road block for it. Only saw it on the tv this morning.

Whilst there to pick up my van (couldn't get it home quick enough to play with), will definitely be there next year to stay...

Popped into busfest at Malvern on the way back home from a visit up North, didn't take many photos but thought a few of you might like to see the ABT body kit van, bit of marmite, I like it but not so sure polzeylad will:), anyway a T6 on the Vanscape stand caught my eye particularly with painted headlights, got talking to Colin who owns the van and Vanscape, nice guy and said he split the headlights open with a hammer and chisel to paint and install LEDs and glued them back together :eek:, but he wouldn't do it ever again, enjoy

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That van scape van looked futuristic, I'd probably smash my lights open if I thought I could do it!

Did see evo motion are releasing a slide out rear kitchen pod. No rails needed and flat pack @ 500 sheets. Looked smart.

Back