BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

For those that came last year we are in same location as last year.

Through Brown gate - we are where the blade of grass is pointing.. (old school military).

Towards day visitor entrance.

15363107424657339171724034463438.jpg

We cant make Busfest this year . . . . . =(

so hope you all have a great time . . . . and try and got some pics and videos for all of us that cant make it.

Amazing day at Busfest today. Despite a few showers it was warm enough to wear shorts and a light beer jacket ;)

Great to meet @Fish @Peatey @Ed Webb.

I hope you all have as much fun for the rest of the weekend as we did for the day.

(We’re off to check out the fireworks competition at Eastnor Castle this eve... ohhh ahhh!)
Great to meet you and put a face to a name. You've bought a smart honest van from a very respected forum member, I hope you continue to find the forum a valuable and useful resource of information for future mods and adventures
The fireworks competition is an awesome way to end the day.
Enjoy your evening.

We noticed a few wheel changes today, and as tempting as it was, I refrained from lifting your wipers @Webber
Nice to see you moving up an inch and rocking the Ports rather nicely. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
We noticed a few wheel changes today, and as tempting as it was, I refrained from lifting your wipers @Webber
Nice to see you moving up an inch and rocking the Ports quite nicely. :thumbsup:
Thank you, they're certainly easier to clean than my last set.

Thanks all for a great weekend. Managed to spend very little but the ideas I left with make up the shortfall.
Amazing to think this time last year I had a panel van waiting for conversion.
Put me in the que for next year. See you there.

A big thank you to everyone that made it a fantastic weekend with all the laughing and micky taking, it really was a great three days:thumbsup:.

Now i'm off to put my flag pole and lights up in the garden:rolleyes:

Back