Busfest 2020 *cancelled*

count us in we would love to meet you guys, is there a club code?

The code to book club camping is “t6dubs “
Please note there is a space on the end

Thanks Pauly - booking has been made, looking forward to the event and meeting you all

Forgive me for my ignorance.
I am really interested in going this year, I don't have a camper (T6 2018 kombi). What are the protocols. Can I just book tickets for entry, can I park at the site if not camping.
Cheers in advance

Forgive me for my ignorance.
I am really interested in going this year, I don't have a camper (T6 2018 kombi). What are the protocols. Can I just book tickets for entry, can I park at the site if not camping.
Cheers in advance
Last year we just turned up for the day, parked in a field and then paid for single day entry. that was it. :)

if you follow this link to the homepage you'll find there is loads of guidance on options for day passes, parking, camping etc. I'm sure you can find an option that suits
Busfest Homepage

The code to book club camping is “t6dubs “
Please note there is a space on the end
whats this code supposed to do?

website saying early bird finished yesterday . . . (end of feb 2020)

and tickets now £50 instead of £45.

upload_2020-3-1_22-18-59.png

whats this code supposed to do?

website saying early bird finished yesterday . . . (end of feb 2020)

and tickets now £50 instead of £45.

View attachment 61996

Code is only for us to use as T6F members. No discount on said code, but supposed ti stop others using our 'area' hence to keep it to members only..
On arrival, all memberships are vetted against database T6F database. If the code is used by a none member they will be asked to leave!

gotcha . . . its saying coupon does not exist for me . . . . . with or without the space . . .

upload_2020-3-1_22-26-20.png

so its 7m x 7m for a camping unit (van + tent)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING;
  • BEFORE you can order your tickets you will need to open NEW ACCOUNT, as all previous accounts have been removed due to an upgrade.
  • You will also need to verify your email address when opening your account.
  • Our Ticketing System for "EARLY BIRD" tickets is open to ON LINE bookings only for a LIMITED PERIOD until the end of FEBRUARY.
  • We will introduce NEW ticket prices from MARCH 1st.
  • Our POSTAL booking System (via Downloadable form or Busfest Leaflet Booking Form) will not be available until March 1st.
  • When you place your order you should receive a Confirmation Email from ourselves. If your payment is successful you should also receive a confirmation Email from Worldpay.
  • We will send out Electronic Email Tickets 2 WEEKS prior to the event.
  • You will be able to make amendments to your account (Vehicle registration Number Changes etc) up until that point. (2 weeks prior to the event)
FEES

• ALL camping is by ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY
  • The "EARLY BIRD" Adult weekend Camping fee £45 per adult.
  • The “On the Day” Camping (“extra Adult”) charge £55 per adult
  • The CAMPING UNIT Charge £20 (for a 7mx7m Plot)
DAY VISITORS (Prices for 2020 still TBA)

• The Pay on the Day, DAY VISITOR Charges ;
  • FRIDAY - £15
  • SATURDAY - £20
  • SUNDAY - £15
  • ADVANCE (Three Day) DAY VISITOR TICKET £50
TICKET INFORMATION

• "EARLY BIRD" Tickets for ON LINE Camping Bookings are available from JANUARY 19th
  • NORMAL Tickets are available ON LINE from beginning of March (March 1st)
  • The CLOSING DATE for bookings is 31st JULY (or when we are FULL). -
  • After that we can only take extra persons on the gate on the day (NO extra vehicles/vans) . Price for extra persons is £** per Adult.
  • PRE BOOKED TICKETS WILL DISPATCHED AFTER WE CLOSE BOOKING SYSTEM (OR 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT)
  • Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE & NON REFUNDABLE.

all sorted . . .

has the price gone up then? . . .

£120 for two + camp today (1sy march 2020)

upload_2020-3-1_22-36-1.png

Back