BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

:(
Has anyone else cleaned their van in the sunshine today ready for the weekend only to look out of the window now and see it's peeing it down outside #mustpaymoreattentiontotheweather :cry::cry::cry:
Nows the suns out I'm rushing out to wash and polish, had to wait all day for the rain to stop:(

Hi All - (First post, as usual left to the last minute but have some lovely T6 experiences to share with you all at some point!)

The family 'n' I will be Busfesting on Sat daytime so wondered how we could come and introduce ourselves to you lovely people?

I'm feeling that I should buy you all a drink for the invaluable advice given on the forum as I most likely wouldn't be a proud T6 owner otherwise :)

Anyway... peace!
When we know where the pitch is will put a post here with the rough location on a site map, I have a couple flags with forum logo on them that will be up Friday afternoon at some point so keep an eye out for them and you will find us

Those of us with solar will want to orientate to maximise sunlight on the panels so, bumper to bumper may see me having to have my door and awning facing away from everyone else :-(
I'm hoping we have 2 lanes with a gap in the middle. We have 20 pitches so doubt they will put us in one big line but we won't know till tomorrow. Or later if Rob gets chance to post.
Either way, I'm sure we will sort it.:thumbsup:

Has anyone else cleaned their van in the sunshine today ready for the weekend only to look out of the window now and see it's peeing it down outside #mustpaymoreattentiontotheweather :cry::cry::cry:
Its rained all day here, just got sunny now but I'm not going out to wash the van. Lady Pippa smirked to herself when I loaded my detailing gear. I might not bother thinking about it. It won't be easy to clean the van with an awning attached, so dirty van weekend for me (every pun intended):D

I'm hoping we have 2 lanes with a gap in the middle. We have 20 pitches so doubt they will put us in one big line but we won't know till tomorrow. Or later if Rob gets chance to post.
Either way, I'm sure we will sort it.:thumbsup:
I've decided to not bring an awning so will just have the Fiamma, thus my footprint will be about the same shape whichever way I pitch. :)

Its rained all day here, just got sunny now but I'm not going out to wash the van. Lady Pippa smirked to herself when I loaded my detailing gear. I might not bother thinking about it. It won't be easy to clean the van with an awning attached, so dirty van weekend for me (every pun intended):D
Looks like there is more rain tomorrow :(

Talk nicely to a nice member and see if you can kip in there awning.. vehicle would need a pass tho.

Just checked BBC weather and it’s showing sunny intervals and dry tomorrow but rain on Saturday :mad: dry on Sunday :)
It’s been sunny here this morning but raining this afternoon so the van is grubby and will have to stay that way.
Maybe @Lord Mfwic will lend me his detailing kit ;)

@Lord Mfwic , save me a marshmallow :thumbsup:.

It’s been fairly damp in north oxon today, so glad I haven’t spent all day cleaning the van as I would have done if coming to BFest. I recall the exact same thing last year, 2 days of cleaning and polishing only for it to rain all day Friday, turning the route through the showground into a quagmire. Arrived at the camp location looking like i’d done the super special stage of the Network Q RAC rally.
So glad i’ve left my van filthy; since the kids and dog will be in all weekend, and I’ve got to drive to the Essex coast.

Wishing you all safe drives and a fun weekend.

We should be there mid morning. Came much of the way today, Thursday, so van dirty already.

We don’t have an awning needing space, but do have a tarp that may hang on the side, just we haven’t tried it on the van yet.

See you all Friday.

When we know where the pitch is will put a post here with the rough location on a site map, I have a couple flags with forum logo on them that will be up Friday afternoon at some point so keep an eye out for them and you will find us

Nice! Thanks Pauly.

Morning
3am get up and we’re on our way to busfest. See you all later if I can keep my eyes open. :)

I have 1 x adult weekend ticket for sale for forum area. Ethan's mate hasn't made the show..

Back