Until: Sunday, 12 September, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
After attending Busfest for the very first time this year, and purchasing a van the next day, I was slightly shocked and stunned to hear today my wife and I won a competition for a long weekend away in……..a camper van!!!

Not bad for a guess on how many sweets were in a jar. (Guessed 852 it was 853 in the jar)

Thanks so much to the guys at jaibow.
Congratulations.....

We entered too.... But chose well over 1000.....

After attending Busfest for the very first time this year, and purchasing a van the next day, I was slightly shocked and stunned to hear today my wife and I won a competition for a long weekend away in……..a camper van!!!

Not bad for a guess on how many sweets were in a jar. (Guessed 852 it was 853 in the jar)

Thanks so much to the guys at jaibow.
Ha ha no way that's brilliant well done
I'm sure you will enjoy your weekend away

Thank you @Shaun Witts for bringing over the T32 suspension....

Hopefully you had enough Beer to compensate your troubles.

I've put it into stock as factory replacements as and when needed.

Who's going to F1 next year at Silverstone ?
Hi Lee I don't think we are now attending next year due to the Litchlake campsite I told you about isn't providing camping next year due to Silverstone using their fields for car parking ! And they are as far as I'm aware the only campsite that let you use generators , and I know the likes of woodlands have already sold out of electric pitches , I've also looked at Whittlebury but they too are out of electric , which leaves the campsites which are further a field needing long walks in or even shuttlebusses , so as a group of around 20 we have decided to get everything booked early next year so as to get some good camping close to the circuit

Hi Lee I don't think we are now attending next year due to the Litchlake campsite I told you about isn't providing camping next year due to Silverstone using their fields for car parking ! And they are as far as I'm aware the only campsite that let you use generators , and I know the likes of woodlands have already sold out of electric pitches , I've also looked at Whittlebury but they too are out of electric , which leaves the campsites which are further a field needing long walks in or even shuttlebusses , so as a group of around 20 we have decided to get everything booked early next year so as to get some good camping close to the circuit
Gotcha ..

We have booked woodlands grass pitch for next year.

I'll take the battery packs and a few solar panels to keep the beer fridges cold.

this 2021 event is now over.

have a look here for the 2022 event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back