BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

Seems to be a lot of grey T6's on the M6 - seen 3 already.....

Anyone travelling from the north east on Sunday morning and going for the day?

Van thoroughly cleaned and loaded. Now just need to wait for the end of the school day so I can pick my lad up and hit the road. Thought the school day dragged on all those years back when I was at school, it's even worse when you need it to end so you can get to Busfest.

I cleaned my van yesterday, wish I hadn't bothered. It soon got pretty grubby.

Comming down tomorrow morning for the day. Passed loads on the m42 headed down
So jealous. Wish i was camping. Next year deffo.

Have a great time.

So where are you pitched up people I'm down for the day tomorrow good to meet a few of you in person ?
What's the weather like ?

I am down for the day tomorrow, intend to stop by and say hello. Probably will hit J9 M42 abaout 9ish so hopefully will see a few on the road down.

Hope Busfest is great fun.
Heard someone getting a shout out on Radio 2 this pm..... ? Ian and family>
Have great fun peeps
:smile bounce:

It's hard to explain I will post a picture tomorrow showing roughly where we are on the site map and a couple shots of the flags we have up

A friend and I are travelling up today for the night but I can't leave until around 1, if he got there early can you 'save' a pitch or is it first come first served, we are both in family camping.
Thanks and very excited!!

Just to update the forum club camping spot is on the edge of the traders area directly beside the day visitors entrance

image.jpeg

A friend and I are travelling up today for the night but I can't leave until around 1, if he got there early can you 'save' a pitch or is it first come first served, we are both in family camping.
Thanks and very excited!!
I think it will be a case of first come first served but nothing to stop your mate claiming a pitch ready for your arrival.

We are all in the club camping area as per @Pauly post above - pop by to say hello and put a few faces to names!!

Making the trip up from Exeter tomorrow to have a look for bits and bobs and some inspiration

Looked out for you all but couldnt find you. Battery dead on phone. Only stayed a couple of hours as it was just me and the little lad. Brought a new set of new rear lights only to get home and find their different plugs....:devil::devil::devil:

Well it was a wet one yesterday, that said we did manage to avoid all the major rain showers by getting in somewhere. Was disappointed that Transporters r us and just kampers never had their large stand setups like previous years.
That said it still seems the best show of the year for me.

All of you that have gone to Busfest, please note that I am not there as my house has sold and it's all systems go! Hope you are having a great time!

Back