Brake disc and pad upgrade options

IMO Brembo are worth the extra money as they appear to be harder and as a result last longer.
If I were selling a vehicle in the near future it would be the cheaper option for me.

I put pagid on mine all round, I have the larger front brakes. They stop well with no annoying squeal, and they’re wearing well. No issues with them.

While on the subject, what have people used to compress the rear brake cylinders? I know they require turning as they are compressed.

Draper brake rewind to
While on the subject, what have people used to compress the rear brake cylinders? I know they require turning as they are compressed.
Draper brake caliper rewind tool, bought on the Internet I think or possibly Halfords, very good quality for the money though and it's lasted very well.

Use them on a previous vehicle they were excellent

Im looking at some replacement Discs and pads for my T6 t32.
I have been looking at the EBC discs and pads. Has anyone got any experiance with these?
I’ve just fitted some to my camper. EBC themselves recommended the same discs but with the (Apparently) new yellow stuff pads.
See. One in the what have you done to your van thread.
Cheers

I ran yellows on my m5 and thought they were great pads, with significant reduction in brake dust as an added bonus

Can someone tell me what diameters I'd need for my 2017 T32? Looking at fitting Brembo from EuroCarParts and I'm assuming 340mm front and 294mm rear (disc)

Can someone tell me what diameters I'd need for my 2017 T32? Looking at fitting Brembo from EuroCarParts and I'm assuming 340mm front and 294mm rear (disc)
I’m sure 340mm is correct, but unsure of the rears. DellMassive has a post on here somewhere with the sizes displayed.

I’m sure 340mm is correct, but unsure of the rears. DellMassive has a post on here somewhere with the sizes displayed.
Found it
These are the large fronts 340mm,
View attachment 40826
and these are the standard rears 294mm,
View attachment 40827

Brakes:

Pads:
308mm Pagid Brake Pad (Front Axle) Product Code: 101441298
340mm Pagid Pagid Brake Pad (Front Axle)Product Code: 101441868
294mm Pagid Brake Pad (Rear Axle) Product Code: 101441318

Discs:
Smaller 308mm Front: Pagid Brake Disc (Front Axle)Product Code: 104441288
larger 340mm front; Pagid Brake Disc (Front Axle)Product Code: 104442118
standard 294mm rears: Pagid Brake Disc (Rear Axle)Product Code: 104441368

The bolts at 20, (21mm) on Dellmasives print are torqued to 180Nm and a quarter turn so Dells breaker bar is a must to shift the sods. I would also recommend a 6 point socket rather than a12 and this attachment for the breaker bar.
I also had to use foot power on them with a breaker bar. I put Brembo on the rear and up to now are very good. I also changed my brake fluid while I was at it.

I seem to have 1.9mm wear on each side of my discs front and back. I'm guessing now's the time to change?

Hi all,

this may have been covered but I’m going to ask.

Apart from the big brake kit Are there drilled and slotted discs that just fit on a T32 150ps as I already have the bigger brakes but want those sweet looking discs? And obviously some decent pads to go with them?

secondly.. is there anything I can do to get a bigger rear set..it’s playing havoc with my OCD! Massive brakes on the front and these tiny things on the back.. I know I know they don’t need to be big on the back.

TIA

One of @Dellmassive helpful posts -

Back