Black Bulli And Side Indicator Trims

They are OEM badges.......availability of the badges is the only reason i've not done this yet

Pretty sure they are still just painted OEM badges
I have re-checked VW parts listings as there is only one option for T6 wing badges and thats the original black/chrome bulli badges

If it helps anyone the part numbers are
7E0853688ACBX
7E0853688CCBX

Pretty sure they are still just painted OEM badges
I have re-checked VW parts listings as there is only one option for T6 wing badges and thats the original black/chrome bulli badges

If it helps anyone the part numbers are
7E0853688ACBX
7E0853688CCBX
i did think this, if they were oem they would more likey be better finished, not simply fully gloss black

in the earlier link if you go to the website and zoom into the picture it looks like small dents/bubbles in the paint ?

whats peoples thoughts on putting R line logos on non r line vehicles?

that wing badge i posted before is a good alternative to the bulli but at the end of the day there hasnt been a R line transporter and its a pet
hate of mine when i see a bmw 318i with an M3 badge on it :D

I painted mine. Been on a couple of years now. No issues with the paint coming off

7E26FC79-5A7F-479B-A7CF-330D9C9E5FCC.jpeg

DE352DEF-EDC3-4B08-83FC-BD853B97AE86.jpeg

Be careful I have Bulli badges on my 6.1 and the indicator is now letting in moisture and VW have said because I have removed the indicator lenses to put the Bulli badge on that it has now invalidated the warranty to the Indicator lenses so my argument is now how would I change the light bulb within that indicator and not invalidate the warranty
Any advice from you guys on how this would be appreciated

Be careful I have Bulli badges on my 6.1 and the indicator is now letting in moisture and VW have said because I have removed the indicator lenses to put the Bulli badge on that it has now invalidated the warranty to the Indicator lenses so my argument is now how would I change the light bulb within that indicator and not invalidate the warranty
Any advice from you guys on how this would be appreciated
Hi
Did you manage to work out why your indicator was letting in moisture? I can’t see the badge been at fault as it is an oem part.
Was the lens damaged on removal ?

Back