Black Bulli And Side Indicator Trims

bullracing

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Is there such a thing as black side indicators (genuine vw) and Bulli badges as those in the shop?
If not has anyone with them able to confirm if the trims might be removable for painting?

I wouldnt mind the sequential ones too but I cant have everything. The right colour over a flash suits me.

You can get gloss-black overlays for the indicators of that helps..

Is there such a thing as black side indicators (genuine vw) and Bulli badges as those in the shop?
If not has anyone with them able to confirm if the trims might be removable for painting?

I wouldnt mind the sequential ones too but I cant have everything. The right colour over a flash suits me.

Never seen black base Bulli badges.
They are one piece metal and thus you might be able to paint/sand them and reverse their coloring.

You cannot take the side repeaters apart, but you can carefully mask them up and paint them as I have.

20190629_110658-2.jpg

Standard side repeaters are black, it’s only the caravelle ones that are chrome

Standard side repeaters are black, it’s only the caravelle ones that are chrome
My shuttles are chrome. Maybe its the MPV versions.

I think it will be a case of getting the bulli badges off the shop, ill get them masked up and sprayed. I was hoping for a lazy boy way :uh run:

My shuttles are chrome. Maybe its the MPV versions.

I think it will be a case of getting the bulli badges off the shop, ill get them masked up and sprayed. I was hoping for a lazy boy way :uh run:

Hi, did you try reversing colour on the the bulli badges? I would be interested to see the result if so as I think it’s a great idea but I too am lazy so would be good to see before expending any effort on it:thumbsup:
cheers
Chris

Thats tidy.
I have the sequential black indicators on a white van. No chrome anywhere so will get around to getting a set and painting at some point.

Literally just had these delivered minutes ago.
From ze Germans.
Not sure If they'll look OK now I've seen them.. I don't want the van to look cheap.
Any thoughts?
I have an idium grey t6479FCB55-49AD-49EC-80AC-2BEAF5192759.jpeg

From ze Germans.
Not sure If they'll look OK now I've seen them.. I don't want the van to look cheap.
Any thoughts?
I have an idium grey t6View attachment 86728
I was wondering about getting these and reversing the colours, gloss black with silver or grey writing. But as you say it might look a bit chavvy. I think the standard badge should be ok though as standard fit for Jonny foreigner :)
If you want to get rid of them I might be interested though;)

I was wondering about getting these and reversing the colours, gloss black with silver or grey writing. But as you say it might look a bit chavvy. I think the standard badge should be ok though as standard fit for Jonny foreigner :)

Certainly.

1601306899941.gif

Installed as indicator delete once dynamic indicators installed in mirrors
No pressure A6C21781-F7D5-40F4-87C7-546744CAFE05.jpeg

I would get the indicators installed but then there would be a space in the garage that would need filling. I’ve started the first one but that’s as far as I’ve got :(

From ze Germans.
Any thoughts?
I have an idium grey t6View attachment 86728

Installed but I don't like the repeaters now. So I've ordered clear lens chrome dynamic ones.
5D261052-57D6-4246-A343-1E9922091BA5.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
Back