Detailed By Dale

T6180

T6 Legend
So for anyone interested in detailing and ceramic coating your van. I cannot recommend Detailed By Dale in Atherstone, Warwickshire enough. Dale had previously detailed and coated my old white T6 so I didn't hesitate asking him to do the T6.1.

Even though my T6.1 was registered in March 2020 it was covered in defects, light scratches and swirl marks. As those on here that know me know I'm a bit OCD when it comes to keeping my vehicles as clean as I can. Dale also knows the level of perfection I expect and he didn't fail. I was booked in for a single stage and ceramic coating, within hours Dale was sending me photos on progress and highlighted all areas that need more work, even areas that needed the clear coat sanding. In total it took 22hrs of preparation alone, then polished and then ceramic coated. Dale even cleaned the inside which I wasn't expecting him to do. Overall an excellent service, beyond my expectations on results, excellent communications/photos during the process and even talking and advising me on all the aftercare instructions.

Here are some photos of the results

Dales details are on Facebook or Instagram:

IMG_20201209_174012_243.jpgIMG_20201209_174012_242.jpgIMG_20201209_131222_661.jpgIMG_20201209_131222_659.jpgIMG_20201208_232004_411.jpg

Screenshot_20201209-122246_WhatsApp.jpg

IMG_20201209_174012_241.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great @T6180 I’m looking at getting mine ceramic coated. How much difference has yours made to ease of cleaning etc? Also roughly what did it cost to do the whole van?

Looks great @T6180 I’m looking at getting mine ceramic coated. How much difference has yours made to ease of cleaning etc? Also roughly what did it cost to do the whole van?

Sorry, I just seen this. It's a lot easier to clean, snow foam, rinse, shampoo, rinse, carpro reload.

I also use a blower to dry it which takes a bit longer than a towel dry but my thinking is the less hand contact the less swirl marks.

In total it takes me roughly 2hrs to do an OCD clean

Good to see this recommendation pop up this morning @T6180 - I’m based in Warwick and have been looking for a local detailer worth their beans. Cheers!

Hi Dan, Dale has performed miracles on the T6.1 (22hrs of preparation work) and my old T6 turned out amazing.

Dale, is well worth considering and very reasonable priced compared to some quotes I received

Hi Dan, Dale has performed miracles on the T6.1 (22hrs of preparation work) and my old T6 turned out amazing.

Dale, is well worth considering and very reasonable priced compared to some quotes I received
Thanks for that reassurance - that's exactly what i am looking for.

Sorry, I just seen this. It's a lot easier to clean, snow foam, rinse, shampoo, rinse, carpro reload.

I also use a blower to dry it which takes a bit longer than a towel dry but my thinking is the less hand contact the less swirl marks.

In total it takes me roughly 2hrs to do an OCD clean
What kind of blower do you use for drying? Is it a specific tool/appliance for the job or as simple as blowing it off with an airline and compressor?

I’m still towel drying, but this sounds good to me!

Back