Best tailgate bike rack - bang for buck

Lee

T6 Pro
Hi all,

I am looking to add a bike rack to my T6, can anyone recommend one for a tailgate?

My van also has a pop top, not sure if that affects things or not.

Cheers
Lee

Bugger, got a spoiler. She's in at the VW garage on Friday, will see what they say.

Its gone in there no problem, its just for when we go away and space is limited.

I think someone mentioned doing some minor alterations to their spoiler so that the bike rack would fit, not sure if it ever happened though.

I do remember seeing something, i think one or two cut notches out of the spoiler to fit around the bike rack

No matter, this will do, front wheel off, slides behind the back seat. Not impacting too much on space, might be different when the little lad wants his bike in there.

image1.JPG

Thats an Allez E5 Sport, last years model was on offer, in case the mrs read this :)
Ha ha!
I have an old 2010 Allez Elite which I used for a couple of triathlons. Hasn't been used for years...
The MTB gets a lot more use but still not enough; used to cycle loads but it's not so good for it around here; more surfing and running instead. Still enjoy it though,

Back