Again, not to everyone’s taste but here’s mine.

0E37E20E-2A95-448C-8F86-7E837D8E2F6D.jpeg
For me it’s about putting an individual stamp on your pride and joy. Yes there’s other black T6’s out there and there’s probably some with a bit of blue accenting but I’ve not seen another the same.

Can't wait to have mine fitted looks spot on. I have a pure grey T6.1 so where your trims are blue I'm having them in pure grey but think the blue suits yours :thumbsup:
You will not be disappointed, it totally transforms the look of the van, I’m back up there on Wednesday for leather interior and still debating about them throwing B14‘S on as it carries some weight so not sure yet, remember to show pics when it’s fitted :thumbsup: ;)

Well here it is! WoC Black gloss splitter...
As you can see im trying to get all the chrome details out... it's a Black & White van!
Thank you guys for the help you gave me this days!

6F8EEE2F-5CB9-446C-BDE0-6B86FD269884.jpeg
9526C6A5-0304-445E-B395-0793BB4B4FD7.jpegA18CEC53-94A0-40B5-A82B-4A00FB52DCD5.jpeg
Should i add black or white tailgate spoiler?
P.s: All the rear lights are also smoked

Last edited:
Here we Go then . . . . .

WOC Front Splitter Install.

Get it up on ramps for more clearance underneath . . . .

View attachment 24167

Doing it on my own so, roughly line it up and clamp in place . . . .

View attachment 24168

Check for clearance and space behind each panel and drill out a 6mm hole . . . .

View attachment 24169

The kit didn't come with any washers, so i added 6mm penny washers where i could (seems the Maxton kit comes with washers/instructions/stickers etc . . . Not the WOC one tho)

View attachment 24170

getting off the ramp was a bit close, but ok in the end . . . . about 10mm clearance!

View attachment 24171

final fittment and check . . . .

View attachment 24172

Looking good, i think this setup looks more classy than the OEM Sportline splitter . . . in reflex silver at least .

View attachment 24173

And a quick vid of the final fitting . . . .

New video by ESD Lee
Looks really good. Thinking of getting same. Any issues since fitting?

I’m in the sports line camp. I would like to take it off though and see what it looks like.. I’ve seen @Dellmassive take his off.. bit scared to see all that stuff they have stuck it on with!

None used on mine according to Paintworx in Loughborough who fitted it. solid as a rock and perfect fit

Without for me

but more to the point, that number plate, when did you get that, I have that on my list of favourites still on lates4less.com! I guess that’s one I can cross off the list!:(

You snooze you loose as they say!

Maybe those side bars need to come off! With the splitter on it lines up with the side bars. When I took it off something didn’t look right!

Without for me

but more to the point, that number plate, when did you get that, I have that on my list of favourites still on lates4less.com! I guess that’s one I can cross off the list!:(

You snooze you loose as they say!

;) I’d been looking at them for ages. It was on my list. Lockdown sent me a bit crazy and thought why not. I had to wait as it wasn’t available, they had to contact the owner. Not sure how it all works.

Back